Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
    I think I have pretty good legs, I actually avoid wearing shorts because I'm of the unwanted attention I get when I wear them. (Unless it's like, 95F+ outside. Eff the catcallers, I ain't roasting!) But even I look pretty fat in leggings and I'm skinnyyyyyy!
    I bet you look better than you think.

I have athletic legs and I look great in leggings. The only reason I don't wear them more is that I don't have enough tops that go down far enough and I don't have a great ass so I prefer to get that covered. I've seen lots of people who look great in leggings too.

Quote Originally Posted by KikiSashaFan View Post
    I actually have seen some that are really like a skinny jean/legging hybrid and they do look fine. But I've also seen some that look terrible.

Good Jeggings

Bad Jeggings
    Personally I thought only the right-most pair in the "Good Jeggings" picture looked okay and I suspect those are actually skinny jeans and not jeggings.
    "Cupcakes are bullshit. And everyone knows it. A cupcake is just a muffin with clown puke topping." -Charlie Brooker

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MacMadame View Post
    Personally I thought only the right-most pair in the "Good Jeggings" picture looked okay and I suspect those are actually skinny jeans and not jeggings.
    I thought the same thing
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12