Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    West Coast is obviously not getting TAR tonight... thanks for the updates.
    You know, I just said to my mom "I'm glad I don't live in Cali tonight cause dey be gettin' screwed outta the Race"!

I'm so sorry for all you guys though. I would be mega-ticked if I would be missing it right now.

vCash
    I am so glad Kent is gone. Vyxsin - please dump him. I guess Ron was right about the makeup hiding insecurities etc, that is the only reason she must be with him, as she seems like a nice person, but insecure.
    I could not believe they took a taxi, I figured it was a a red herring for the ending, but not so! So happy. Kent is such a baby!
    Love the G-Trotters - they just amuse me. Not the best racers, but they are fun.
    Jen and Kisha are doing well. They have improved (unlike the team that got booted) from the last time they played.
    I am actually ok with any of the teams left winning. G-Trotters, as much as I like them, are the least deserving. But Kent and Vyxsin are gone, so happy days!!!

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    You know, I just said to my mom "I'm glad I don't live in Cali tonight cause dey be gettin' screwed outta the Race"!

I'm so sorry for all you guys though. I would be mega-ticked if I would be missing it right now.
    you know, I'm sad to not see TAR or tonight's celeb Apprentice (which promised to be rather explosive), but this is history. it's really ok with me that my entertainment needs aren't being met right now.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    I'm so glad bin Laden was taken out, and that's obviously much more important.

But, now that we have that news, I'd really like to see TAR. It's not like they're going to share the details of who told us where bin Laden was or who took him out.

vCash
    gah, coverage is over so they're airing TAR after all... but Celeb Apprentice is also on. As much as I can't stand Trump, I already know the result of TAR and I need to see NeNe go off on Star.
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    I just can't stand Trump. I'd rather watch TAR knowing the result than watch that arsehole.

vCash
    When Kent was bragging that he and V. had beaten the Globetrotters, I figured they'd be eliminated. I feel bad for her, but Kent is beyond irritating. The Globetrotters were kind of too this episode. I'm not sure who I want to win at this point. The most annoying team is gone.

vCash
    At the beginning of this season I was happy to see Kent & Vyxsin as part of the returnees. Tonight he couldn't leave my television set fast enough. I felt somewhat sorry for Vyxsin having to listen to him while working on the gnome, and then for her getting accused of taking the wrong mould.(She was actually the only one that was totally in the clear on that.) But I'd had enough of them both. Wish they'd gone before the cowboys.

Really happy that Justin & Zev are still in it. I would have said I'd be happy with any of the four teams that remain winning the season but Big Easy really got on my nerves tonight. I am so ready for him to leave.

vCash
    I was totally confused about that whole thing going on with Flight Time losing his mold. I couldn't tell what was going on.

I'm rooting for Gallory or JeKeisha. The girls have been so steady and low key this season. I really like their style. I really like Gary, too. He's awesome and Mallory has grown on me. I like Hot Justin and Zev was funny with his "too many cooks in the kitchen" comment, but I'm still a little miffed about the answer sharing thing. I guess if they won I'd be okay with it, though. Globes are my last pick.

vCash
    Gah, DirecTV didn't train my DVR properly to sense when enormous news would delay my Amazing Race by an hour! Wuzrobbed of seeing Missy Prissy get his comeuppance in 42" HD ... will have to settle for wee online viewing later this week.

Whee! I've got a 75% chance of being over the winner of TAR18! Almost as good as the 100% chance I had the year Rachel & TJ won over Ron/Christina and the grandpop/grandson.

ABG! ABG! ABG! Certainly, this late in the Race, other teams will cease gifting these two doofuses with answers and directions. Right? Right?

Clueless American
    vCash
    They showed it at 9 p.m. here on the West Coast due to the Osama coverage. Thankfully I was watching so I caught it.

I'm glad the Goths are gone and due to a stupid mistake. I don't know who I"m rooting for in the finale, maybe Zev and Justin or the sisters. I don't really hate anyone.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    The sistahs are awesome racers--Kisha is just about the calmest racer I have ever seen. They seem to do everything well, if not brilliantly--they don't get lost, they follow instructions, and they handle the challenges well. They don't seem to win legs very often, but they always get the job done.

I still love Flight Time; Big Easy has a big mouth, but he makes his living having a big mouth, so that's not much of a surprise.

Still don't love everything-OTT Mallory, but I do love Gary--I was at him growling his way through the rescue last night (although I was afraid he might have a heart attack).

I'm kinda meh about Zev and Justin. Justin is a great racer; Zev is paired with a great racer.

When the Goths had their first race dissection bit, I was pretty sure they were out of it because they were all cleaned up and not in their racing gear, and got all giddy. At LAST.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Kent asking Vyxin to put up his hood and wipe his nose would be hilarious if he wasn't a grown man.

Kind of think Big Easy is a bit of an asshole too. Would like Jen/Kisha to win, but wouldn't be bothered with Mallory/Gary or Zev/Justin either.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    for all the Kisha & Jen love! They were my favorites their original season, and all the way through this one! I love how methodical and calm they are, I hope it pays off in the last 2 legs!!

vCash
    I just spent entirely too much time reading this hilarious blog.

http://bitchyamazingrace.blogspot.com/

vCash
    you should warn people about the shirtless Steve Guttenberg pic

vCash
    I couldn't stop giggling at "Team Christ."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    I just spent entirely too much time reading this hilarious blog.

http://bitchyamazingrace.blogspot.com/
    I've only gotten through the first 3 paragraphs and I'm in love. I can even forgive the flagrant abuse of "it's" (when it should be "its"), because she came up with this gem:

If only all couples could be like Kent & Vyxsin - a kerfluffle of eyeliner and delusion, a colorful duo of whine and roses, a yipping pet and it's [SIC!!] premenstrual master.
    ...and so much more!!

I wonder if she likes skating...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    I still love Flight Time; Big Easy has a big mouth, but he makes his living having a big mouth, so that's not much of a surprise.
    I would kind of love for Big Easy to put me on the ice at my next competition.

Clueless American
    vCash
    E! interview with the Goths -
    E! Online interview

They talk about the Globetrotters being bullies. (I agree that Vyxsin did not take their mold.) And they say they are still dating.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast