vCash

Just a sweet note to all my Skater friends here who compete.

Say,I've posted this on Skatingforums. But I thought I'd take the time and post it here too.I just wanted to take the time and say how I feel to all our young competitors here that I really DO envy you all, and that whenever I go to a competition (OR EVEN) just to the Rink and see you skate and watch you....Or for that matter just SEE you while walking around in the Lobby. It surely makes me think " GEE...I wish that were me..who could skate that well...AND compete...AND be like you"!!! GOSH!!!!! I must admit that I dream of becoming like all of you all the time!!! You all really help to empire me when I go to a Public Skate. It surely would be GREAT for some of you to come out to my Rink in Newington and give me some pointers. What would you all say? So again just wanted to say how I felt.

Your friend;

Dana
    Last edited by FSWer; 05-02-2011 at 01:21 AM.

Awaiting Validation
    vCash
    It is a breath of fresh air to see praise of the incredible hard work that goes into skating verses the petty slashing of dresses, hair, makeup, coaches, choreography.... IT is such a hard sport and we all need to respect that.

vCash
    Don't forget the old(er) competitors too. There are lots of adult competitive skaters on this forum as well.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"