Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    On the run from cholla's vibrating cleavage
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kia_4EverOnIce View Post
    she wasn't with morozov from a while, maybe never...
    This sounds incredibly poetic

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSet View Post
    As far as I know she dates Javier Fernandez...
    Yes, it was mentioned in Eurosport and in the European press that she and Xavi are a couple. I hope he didn't break up the relationship - that would make the training situation much more difficult for both of them.

I don't think she would have said she trusts Morozov completely if her personal problems have to do with him. Maybe it has to do with the situation in Japan. Anyway, I wish her the best, also that she can enjoy her gold medal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viv View Post
    Yes, it was mentioned in Eurosport and in the European press that she and Xavi are a couple. I hope he didn't break up the relationship - that would make the training situation much more difficult for both of them.

I don't think she would have said she trusts Morozov completely if her personal problems have to do with him. Maybe it has to do with the situation in Japan. Anyway, I wish her the best, also that she can enjoy her gold medal.
    It's hard to say. Miki relationship with Morozov has never been officially announce or documented. I mean has there been any pictures or clip of Miki and Morozov holding hands or kissing, etc??? It just rumor i'm sure. I mean she is with him since 2006 so, it's only nature to be close to her coach. I can't think of any current skaters who are with their coaches as long as Miki has.

On second though Xavi and Miki make a cute couple!! He is so cute!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderlen View Post
    It's hard to say. Miki relationship with Morozov has never been officially announce or documented. I mean has there been any pictures or clip of Miki and Morozov holding hands or kissing, etc??? It just rumor i'm sure. I mean she is with him since 2006 so, it's only nature to be close to her coach. I can't think of any current skaters who are with their coaches as long as Miki has.

On second though Xavi and Miki make a cute couple!! He is so cute!!
    Yes that's true but ever since Morozov started coaching Miki, you don't hear rumors about him dating any girls either, which is very odd for him because he is pretty open about his relationships.. He hasn't been seen with any women whatsoever.. that's unheard of for him. So it made sense that Morozov was dating Miki..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ks777 View Post
    Yes that's true but ever since Morozov started coaching Miki, you don't hear rumors about him dating any girls either, which is very odd for him because he is pretty open about his relationships.. He hasn't been seen with any women whatsoever.. that's unheard of for him. So it made sense that Morozov was dating Miki..
    Maybe he just had learned better not to be too open about his relationships...

Anyway, if he ever had been with Miki he is pretty cool about she and Xavi being together now. I always thought the whole Miki-Morozov-thing is just a rumour.

Awaiting Validation
    needing to recover from Sheffied but looking forward to Nice already :)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viv View Post
    Maybe he just had learned better not to be too open about his relationships...

Anyway, if he ever had been with Miki he is pretty cool about she and Xavi being together now. I always thought the whole Miki-Morozov-thing is just a rumour.
    It is not. M & M definitely shared a room during Worlds, I have it on good authority. Apparently Javier was fired from Morozov's group - you can guess why...
    Queen of Graemlins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shine_like_stars View Post
    Apparently Javier was fired from Morozov's group
    How so?

vCash
    Apparently Javier was fired from Morozov's group - you can guess why...
    Not true.

vCash
    It is not. M & M definitely shared a room during Worlds, I have it on good authority. Apparently Javier was fired from Morozov's group - you can guess why...
    This is simply ridiculous.

Awaiting Validation
    needing to recover from Sheffied but looking forward to Nice already :)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fashionista View Post
    Not true.
    This is what I heard from a usually very reliable source but I don't know myself of course.
    Queen of Graemlins

vCash
    This is what I heard from a usually very reliable source but I don't know myself of course.
    I will not go closer into the subject of "people spreading rumours to cause harm" here because it annoys me too much -

I only say that Morozov is listed as Xavis coach on Xavis ISU-page, on Spanish and English Wiki and on Xavis homepage. Discussion closed, as far as I am concerned.

vCash
    Yes, there's a bit too much hear'say and I heard it from my "cousins best-friends sister's dead cat," on FSU.

vCash
    I think there's just a lot of speculation regarding Javier now because Morozov is taking on more Russians and so will have to part with some of his students. And we know he's keeping Flo & Miki, but there's been no mention of Javier.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slowmunchies View Post
    I think there's just a lot of speculation regarding Javier now because Morozov is taking on more Russians and so will have to part with some of his students. And we know he's keeping Flo & Miki, but there's been no mention of Javier.
    The lovely Didier said a few days before Worlds that Amodio had not seen Morozov in over a month or so pre Worlds Translation: Amodio will be leaving Morozov asap and prob heading to Annick lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Loves_Shizuka View Post
    Yes, there's a bit too much hear'say and I heard it from my "cousins best-friends sister's dead cat," on FSU.
    How DARE you impugn the veracity of my cousin's best friend's sister's dead cat! He is a VERY reliable source!!
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    ^I'm sorry. I just think he's a getting a little liberal with his gossip these days.

vCash
    Well, if you saw Miki sneaking out of Morozov's hotel room to tell Javier all about how Caydee lured John away from Caitlin with her filthy, filthy money, you'd want to share it, too.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12