Now that Worlds are over, I've been trying to catch up on my reading. I started to read Johnny Weir's Welcome to My World. I couldn't finish it.
I've also tried re-reading some of my older books, like Upping the Ante, by Michelle Kwan, but they seem so dated.
And so, I've been compiling a list of figure skating books I need to read.
Here's what I've come up with so far:
- Let's Learn to Count!, by Nobunari Oda (with illustrations by the author)
- Twist and Snout, by Eric Radford
- Using Social Media to Enhance Your Reputation, by Alexander Majorov
- How to Detect, Heal, and Prevent Sports Injuries, by Tom Zakrajsek
- A Return to My Roots, by Jeremy Abbott
- Look Years Younger than Your Age, by Zhang Dan and Sui Wenjing
- Selecting Unique and Distinctive Program Music, by Brian Joubert and Florent Amodio (with afterword by Richard Dornbush and Peter Liebers)
- When Hell Froze Over, by Sarah Meier, Konstantin Menshov, Ryan Bradley, and Alissa Czisny
- My Buddy, Phil Hersh, by Rachael Flatt
Any recommendations would be appreciated.