View Poll Results: Who didn't totally suck?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jacob Lusk

6 12.24%
  • Lauren Alaina

5 10.20%
  • Scotty McCreery

11 22.45%
  • Casey Abrams

18 36.73%
  • Haley Reinhart

15 30.61%
  • James Durbin

34 69.39%
  • They were all totally lame.

3 6.12%
  • I don't know. I was watching the rerun of The Voice.

4 8.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    We're down to the top 6, why is the show still 90 minutes???? They fill it up with bunch of crap that I don't care to watch like the duets. And I thought results show were supposed to go back to 30 minutes?? Idol is taking up too much of my time!

vCash
    I prefer Crystal's original arrangement of Riding with the Radio and this wasn't her best, but she still sounded better than this season's contestants did.

I'm really hoping Jacob is going home next week. I think Haley will inherit some of Casey's votes and Jacob won't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    What is it going to take to get Jacob booted out?
    I wish I knew...
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

vCash
    I trust that Casey will have a more successful career than many who have gone further on Idol.
    I'll miss him; and watch "The Voice", now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    I trust that Casey will have a more successful career than many who have gone further on Idol.
    I'll miss him; and watch "The Voice", now.
    Casey will get exactly what he wanted, the ability to make a living through music. Bravo.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6 View Post
    Casey will get exactly what he wanted, the ability to make a living through music. Bravo.
    I agree. I think Casey also will make the kind of music he wants. He said today that he had a good conversation with Crystal. He also said that his ulcer problems got much better once he stood up to Jimmy. So, I'm guessing he will not be signing with Jimmy's label. But, he did admit that he grunted too much. From what he said, it seems like he doesn't always intend those grunts; he does it when he's not thinking.

vCash
    I was very disappointed with the results last night. Loved Casey, but do agree that he's probably better off. I'm in until Haley's gone - then I'm done. I just caught part of The Voice (hockey playoffs got in the way ) this week, but I really enjoyed what I saw so I will probably get my "fix" from it.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    The time has almost come! A clip of Kelly first single (not confirmed) was played by some producer. The first 40 seconds has leaked and it sounds like classic pop/rock Kelly. I am thrilled. Pink is the only one doing it right now and she is about to be out for a while since her singles are done from her Greatest Hits album and she is about to pop any day now with her baby. Kelly can gladly fill that role on radio. He apparently played another clip of the chorus/bridge so hope that comes out soon. I hate that Kelly continues to have leak problems but these are small clips and recorded from a stream so the quality is VERY low and it isn't the entire song. Maybe this will force RCA to release the single and do 2 singles before album release like all the big names have been doing!
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Jordin Sparks is going the sing the National Anthem at next weekend's Kentucky Derby.

http://www.courier-journal.com/artic...cky-Derby-2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Marilou View Post
    I was very disappointed with the results last night. Loved Casey, but do agree that he's probably better off. I'm in until Haley's gone - then I'm done. I just caught part of The Voice (hockey playoffs got in the way ) this week, but I really enjoyed what I saw so I will probably get my "fix" from it.
    I feel the same way...I'm gone when Haley is. I've bought several of her studio versions & she really sounds professional. Beautiful & Blue are esp good.

I love The Voice too. The black guy with the 2 little girls & the boy whose mom died 10 mos ago are my favorites. I hated Frenchie's voice & was surprised she got picked.
    Last edited by taf2002; 05-02-2011 at 02:24 AM.

vCash
    NBC using David Cook's "Heroes" to promote its sports schedule.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    NBC using David Cook's "Heroes" to promote its sports schedule.
    I love it! Great timing, too, with the imminent release of his album and the single impacting this week or next.
    Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

vCash
    Does anyone know where to find the stats on the itunes downloads for this season? I would like to know who is selling the most.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    They do not release those stats. I don't think they ever release them but they make it very clear to not release them during the season as it is surely a dead give away as to who is winning, who is sure to win or be top 2, etc.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678