Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Thanks, she looks great in the all black one--rocking the tassel! Less great in the half black, half pink--the skirt is in the wrong place.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    I love the tassel dress. It almost looks made for Ashley!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    Thanks, she looks great in the all black one--rocking the tassel! Less great in the half black, half pink--the skirt is in the wrong place.
    I agree, the half black/half pink one doesn't fit right. And I think the black/pink is too much contrast without a skinny belt or something to soften the transition. I would have liked the contrast to be less dramatic, especially with the weight change in the fabric.

vCash
    You can look at the dresses more closely/from more angles here:

http://www.edressme.com/johnny-weir-dresses.html

vCash
    Thanks for the link Justathoughtabl -- nice collection for this beginning foray. I like how Johnny is finding a way to combine all aspects of his talent re modeling himself and doing some designing and skating during Fashion Week, and now developing a relationship with edressme that they plan to extend. Cool how they will also be showing the collection during skating events. Kind of serendipitious how the relationship with edressme developed, as his manager, Tara, describes in the video.

podcast mistress
    Ready to interview Uncle Dickie at any time.
    vCash
    Saw some of the collection in person tonight at the Ice Dreams show. I must say, they were quite cute and seemed well constructed in person.

The skaters for the show (Agnes Zawadski and Ashley Wagner, and a pairs girl whose name sadly I forget) were also dressed in the most adorable edressme skating dresses I've seen in a long time. But Agnes said they don't get to keep them, which surprised me.
    In my spare time, I like to interview figure skating legends.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12