Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

vCash
    Kristen Chenoweth's Fleetwood Mac cover

Fondue for Two....I would totally watch that on YouTube every week.
    Adelina Sotnikova is the 2014 Olympic champion!

vCash
    and Mark Salling and Chord Overstreet playing guitar, is it too much to get them to serenade me with guitar?
    Kyle

vCash
    I'll settle for just Mark

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    And Oliver and I just started weeping like babies during the Google Chrome/It Gets Better commercial.
    Crap. I was fast forwarding. I'll have to go back and watch it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    I'll settle for just Mark
    Hands off! I called them both first!
    Kyle

vCash
    I've always thought Naya Rivera was one of the most underutilized voices on the show. She has such a beautiful voice (Valerie, Landslide, River Deep Mountain High), I wish they would let her have these solors more often. I would buy a solo albums of hers in a second!
    Kyle

vCash
    "He's just furniture." LOL. Poor Brittany--I think my heart broke a little when Artie called her stupid. I literally gasped. But I felt heartbroken for Artie too because Santana is manipulating her. And I felt bad for Santana as well.

That song from Santana to Brittany
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    Okay, I'm really, thoroughly enjoying this episode.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    Okay, I'm really, thoroughly enjoying this episode.
    Me too! I like that the Sue bits have been brief.

Quote Originally Posted by kylet3 View Post
    I've always thought Naya Rivera was one of the most underutilized voices on the show. She has such a beautiful voice (Valerie, Landslide, River Deep Mountain High), I wish they would let her have these solors more often. I would buy a solo albums of hers in a second!
    I feel the same. Landslide is one of my favorite songs ever on the show.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    Oh my god, Brittany asking "Do you think Aristocats was an accurate depiction of the feline relationship" to the cat is

I want to watch "Fondue For Two" every day.
    Last edited by Allen; 05-04-2011 at 11:01 PM.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    Santana's like Sue in that a little goes a long way. I don't want to see her thoroughly redeemed or becoming a major character and being overused, not that I think they're doing that in this episode. I just don't want to see the writers assassinate her character like they did Sue's. As annoying as they can be, this show works the best when the focus is on Rachael, Finn, Shu, Quinn, Kurt, and Mercedes.

Loving this episode so far, and really loved the last one as well.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post

I want to watch "Fondue For Two" every day.
    i want to know why mr tubbington went back to smoking
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    I WANT THE KITTY! HE'S SO CUTE! AND FAT!

My friends always ask me how I didn't manage to absorb much music from my mom. After realizing that I knew the words to every song tonight, I now know what music it was she taught me.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    I loved the episode tonight and I really loved the music. I liked the final song the best with Rachel's song and the Kristin and Shu duet close seconds. Brittany's Fondue show was a riot but Sam's situation and the scenes with him and Rachel & Finn actually got me very teary. And Kristin Chenoweth is all kinds of awesome. She can come back anytime!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    I love this episode also! It looks like Glee is finally back being must-see-TV for me again after a horrendous string of disappointing episodes in the middle of Season 2. Too bad ratings for Glee has been sinking fast the past few weeks....I feel like last week and this week are two of the strongest episodes of the entire season. Weird that people are suddenly tuning out now.

vCash
    I don't get the Cheno/April Rhodes love. I find her the most grating character on the show and want to smack her upside the head when she's on screen. Nothing against Cheno as a person, as I've found her quite adorable at times outside this show, but I also find she adds absolutely nothing to Glee. JMHO.

vCash
    Please give me your take on the Santana-Brittany relationship, do you think Brittany is also bi-sexual or did she just go along with Santana's wishes (when they were shown cuddling and kissing)because she truly loves her as a friend and didn't want to hurt her feelings?

vCash
    One of my favorite eps ever. As to their ratings - they will be fine. Americans have a ridiculously short attention span, especially young people - but production quality always holds up in the end. The Google Chrome commercial was heart rending (my friends Jay and Bryan are in it) and the Sam storyline gave real visibility to thousands of families who enduring really hard times in this economy.

vCash
    Ugh, nice way to destroy Artie's character so Santana/Britney can happen. Barf.

vCash
    As usual too many commercials! After every scene another commercial, too much.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast