Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    My favorite is Lychee flavoured. Also like Market Spice when it is diluted with regular Orange Pekoe or Black tea. I also remember an instant tea called "Seattle Blend" that I can't seem to locate anymore. If anyone knows where to find some, I would greatly appreciate it.

vCash
    I drink a lot of Twinings Earl Grey, but when I'm in the mood for a fruity tea, nothing beats Heath & Heather. Their Wild Black Currant and Raspberry Leaf varieties are bright and bursting with flavor.

vCash
    The fruity and mint flavored teas from Celestial Seasons

vCash
    My sister is a big tea person. The last time I bought her some Kusami tea, she said they were good.
    http://www.kusmitea.com/

If you have access to Chinese tea, here are some more:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_Famous_Tea

I am not a big tea drinker due to caffeine issues. One thing I do is add fruit favoring such as jam to green tea. I will add fresh passion fruit or those Korean orange jam. I think they are pretty good.

vCash
    My favs are Twinings Mint Green tea& the berries& black tea,the cold brew one and Orange & honeybush. I like CS sugar plum fairy spice and apple cinnamon. When it comes to herbal stuff,I prefer Twinings it has a smoother taste I think.

vCash
    Given that I live in Celestial Seasoning's back yard, it is pretty much illegal not to like their teas -- my favorites are the blueberry tea and the black cherry.

On the "regular" tea front -- Teavana has a lovely loose Assam Gold Rain that is a wonderful tea. (I've had a similar one called "Gold Tipped Assam" from the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf store.) I have not had their Darjeeling, but it smelled good when a friend had it. I have a ridiculous attachment to my Twining's Darjeeling, and so don't tend to buy other brands.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Thanks for everyone's suggestions. I purchased a number of the ones linked here for the gift (and a number of others for myself )
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    Garden Kitty, if you are still looking for suggestions, here are a few more after today's tea samples event:

- lemon grass tea
    - rosemary tea
    - apple and cinnamon tea

Also, I tried earl grey tea a few days ago and thought it was great!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123