Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    Speaking of Justin, dontcha think that he's got to be considered one of the all-time best Racers? Alongside Colin, Zach, Chip I, Boston Rob, Eric, Meghan/Cheyne, and Kat, and handfull of others.
    I do, and I also think he's pretty hot. However, this answer sharing is giving him a Cho stench and I don't like it. Colin would grind him to little bits and not feel one bit sorry about it.

BTW, I wondered if I would be as outraged if this had happened to another team, and my answer is yes. I really hated it in the beginning of the season when they were sharing answers, and I hated Margie's "work together" to Luke and Jamie in their season. I think smart hottie Justin deserves to be dissed by the Trotters or trampled over by Jen and Keisha on his way to the finish line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    But you could say that about the majority of teams on the majority of legs. Most teams makes some mistake at some point. Jet wasn't really any different.
    That's nice. I'm not talking about other legs and other teams, just this one. People are making posts saying how upset they are that the Cowboys went home because the others cheated. The only point I've tried to make is the other teams didn't break any rules so haven't technically cheated, and that the Cowboys did have some control of their fate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    That's nice. I'm not talking about other legs and other teams, just this one. People are making posts saying how upset they are that the Cowboys went home because the others cheated. The only point I've tried to make is the other teams didn't break any rules so haven't technically cheated, and that the Cowboys did have some control of their fate.
    I think only one poster said that he/she considered it "cheating in my book". It seems that everyone is in agreement that technically no rules were broken.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    My fonduephobia meant I couldn't watch a lot of this episode. Even the audio was bad enough.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Johnston View Post
    I do, and I also think he's pretty hot. However, this answer sharing is giving him a Cho stench and I don't like it. Colin would grind him to little bits and not feel one bit sorry about it.
    Exactly. When you help other teams in such way, and those teams could later beat you to the finish line it's not characteristic of a 'smart' racer.
    I still think that in terms of skill, Colin takes the crown. Other than 'my ox is broken' (pure gold!!), he usually excelled at everything. Nowadays he wouldn't do well since team members have to split the roadblocks evenly (6-5, 6-6, etc, but not 9-1).

Oh and Meghan/Cheyne....dump Cheyne keep Meghan

*I just remembered something. Had Colin and Christie been in the all-stars season, which team from season 5 would have sent them a letter (for the roadblock in leg 4) and most importantly...what would it say???? Rob and Amber got a nasty (yet LAME) letter from Susan and Patrick (was it Rob that later said they couldn't even remember who those two were?). I loved Lance and Marshall's letter to Schmirna, now THAT'S how you write a mean letter

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I had forgotten about the letters Perhaps the ox would have written a letter to Colin, stating that it was not broken after all
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Yay! Very satisfying elimination and I'm loving this final 5.

I think at this point, any of the remaining teams would make better winners than like 75% of the TAR winners Gary/Mallory and Jen/Kisha would definitely be in my top 3 all-time TAR winners.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post
    My fonduephobia meant I couldn't watch a lot of this episode. Even the audio was bad enough.
    I was literally ready to gag myself.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    Sorry, but that's not the point it seemed you were making. And, like Bev said, most people aren't saying it was "cheating." In any event, I really don't get how having control over your own fate in one aspect of a competition would logically be a response to an accusation of cheating by others. I think we're just not going to understand each other.

vCash
    I hate when teams hold hands to do tasks and I hate answer sharing. This was a episode. I know it wasn't technically against the rules, but it doesn't seem fair anyway.

And why have a Speedbump? They are a joke and barely slow any of the teams down.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234