Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

vCash
    I've got the Cowboys, bint. I hope they like cheese.

vCash
    Depends on how hungry they are.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I'm screwed either way if the Trotters or the Cowboys are last. :
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash

vCash
    Good buy, Cowboys!

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    That really sucked by the Trotters. They were ahead anyway.

At least I got the Trotters . (((((Cowboys)))))... This really sucked when the Trotters gave the answers to everybody but the Cowboys.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    I'm fine with them leaving
    Tessa and Scott: Thank you

vCash
    Dead to me. All remaining teams are dead to me. I can't believe they flat out shared the answer with each other. And that Kent is simply pathetic. I've never seen a sorrier sight than Vyxin pulling his lame ass in that cart.

vCash
    I have decided not to watch the movie on now. Anything with "one very special teacher" is bound to make me barf. As if I'd eaten a pot full of cheese and then got kicked off TAR.

vCash
    I personally don't think it's right to have a U-Turn right before the pitstop. Basically whoever gets U-turned gets eliminated. Ok so it's a double U-turn, but if only one team uses it whoever gets it is screwed.
    They should have the U-turn before the roadblock like they did last time.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Johnston View Post
    And that Kent is simply pathetic. I've never seen a sorrier sight than Vyxin pulling his lame ass in that cart.
    Kent is FRAGILE. And so misunderstood

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia A View Post
    ITA. That was a terrible placement.

The Cowboys really haven't been on their game most of this season, though, and I think they probably would have been out anyway. The Trotters were covering their butts in case they got lost, not knocking out a team that was ahead of them.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Johnston View Post
    I can't believe they flat out shared the answer with each other. And that Kent is simply pathetic. I've never seen a sorrier sight than Vyxin pulling his lame ass in that cart.
    Seriously, the TAR PTB MUST do something about answer sharing starting next season. This is not Survivor. This is not Big Brother. This is supposed to be only about the racing.

Task teaming, fine. Flat out answer passing, so not fine. That is something that should be left in the back of the 8th grade classroom. I feel that U-Turns are also a terrible thing for TAR. Leave the vendettas and other various bamboozling to Survivor ... that show gets stronger with such stuff.

If it wasn't for the fact that I'd still be to see three* of the remaining five teams win the $mil, I'd ask zaphyre to take over the Suicide game and be finished with watching this season.

*(and "okay" with the Trotters winning, but definitely not Kent Kynt Kent KYruffles4RuffDaddy & Vyxsin
    Last edited by Beefcake; 04-25-2011 at 02:56 AM.

vCash
    While I dislike the U-Turn and especially hated its placement this episode, I have no issue with the Globetrotters using it. They did what they felt was necessary, especially if the race was as close as editing made it appear. But I agree that something needs to be done about this answer sharing. It really sucked all of the fun out of this episode. It would've been much more exciting if multiple teams would've had to perform the roadblock two or more times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    Seriously, the TAR PTB MUST do something about answer sharing starting next season.
    Totally.
    Remember those days when about two thirds of the teams would pay a taxi to guide them to a destination? (and it became a game of "whoever has the most money and can pay the most cabs in one leg wins"). Well, that's not allowed anymore.

vCash
    It was Zev & Justin that gave the Trotters the answer to the flags challenge in Australia too. However this time the Trotters solicited the answer. That's just plain cheating in my books and it spoiled the episode. This combined with peeing on a national building in Austria... I don't want the Trotters to win.

I hope next week someone steals Justin's passport and some nasty animal pees on a Globetrotter.

vCash
    Truth be known, Jet knew his distance was poor. The rules are crap, but you have to work with them - work with Gary to get to the end and use his distance.

Plus, at the fondue, I thought someone would've figured out you can minimize the amount of bread you had to eat by taking out a piece, sliding it off the plate so it'd cool so you could dip again, and repeat. It was a tough challenge to be sure but not as bad as Nathan's 12-minute schnitzel-eating challenge.

vCash
    The answer-sharing ticked me off, too. And not just because I like the Cowboys. And not just because the Cowboys' exit is going to screw me in the TAR contest.

I think it was kind of mean for the TAR producers to let the Cowboys finish that disgusting pot of cheese when the Globetrotters must have finished before the Cowboys finished eating. Good for the Cowboys for finishing it off when they knew they were goners, though.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I personally don't think it's right to have a U-Turn right before the pitstop. Basically whoever gets U-turned gets eliminated. Ok so it's a double U-turn, but if only one team uses it whoever gets it is screwed.
    yeah, that was terrible. why even bother having it?

Totally.
    Remember those days when about two thirds of the teams would pay a taxi to guide them to a destination? (and it became a game of "whoever has the most money and can pay the most cabs in one leg wins"). Well, that's not allowed anymore.
    I wondered why people weren't doing that anymore

the sight of Vyxsin pulling Kent in the cart was just too for words. what a precious little flower he is (and truth be told, I've been envisioning him as Johnny all season).

I hate the answer sharing too. But even more than that I hate the Trotters losing 2 luggage tags and giving me a heart attack at the end.

I wish someone had U-Turned Gary and Mallory though
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I wish someone had U-Turned Gary and Mallory though
    But she makes Phil laugh.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    But she makes Phil laugh.
    So does Zev and his fondue pot hat
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast