Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    I hope I'm going to be proven wrong but it looks like Elene is a lost case.

She needs more training time and less extra-curricular activities. A disciplinarian kind of coach. I was hoping Wagner would be just that.

But it seems that she either wasn't that or that she was and it still didn't help. In that case, what she needs is a very good sport psychologist.
    Well, wouldn´t the switcher or whip be more usable to psychologist?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smarts1 View Post
    What I find most interesting is how much you guys know about skaters' and coaches' personal lives...
    I think it is because the skaters and coaches don't live in vacuum. They have to attend public places. For example, they have to train at a rink (where other people are skating), they go to competitions (where plenty of fans go too), in the evening they have to go somewhere for a dinner or drink... Because they are famous, they are obviously recognisable. Thanks to the internet, all they need is to meet one fan and everyone knows what had happened.

vCash
    Morosov students have typically lost their styles and artistry but gained consistencies once under him (excuse the pun ). Elene is down to 3 types of triples and not really landing them even. I don't see why not give it a try.

Miki was ... top-heavy too but she managed to be rather consistent all these years. Elene is going to be an even bigger challenge methinks.

Quote Originally Posted by poths View Post
    He's a complete fckwad. I still at the fact that he asked me outside for a fight, TWICE!!!!!!! in the one night.
    That means either you eyed one of the women he had his eyes on, or you stole some of his hair gel.

Did you go along with it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Morosov students have typically lost their styles and artistry but gained consistencies once under him (excuse the pun ). Elene is down to 3 types of triples and not really landing them even. I don't see why not give it a try.

Miki was ... top-heavy too but she managed to be rather consistent all these years. Elene is going to be an even bigger challenge methinks.
    Miki's not top heavy, she's not flat as a board like Mao, but she's pretty darn skinny, all over. Elene is fit and tiny but is much curvier than Miki.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hanca View Post
    Thanks to the internet, all they need is to meet one fan and everyone knows what had happened.
    You mean everyone thinks he knows what had happened.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNit View Post
    Seriously, IMO she's grounded by her ginormous boobs
    What's a girl supposed to do about her breasts? Pray that they shrink?

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    You mean everyone thinks he knows what had happened.
    Well, in the case of fred, I'm pretty sure he knows what happened between him and Morosov.
    Actual bumper sticker series: Jesus is my co-pilot. Satan is my financial advisor. Budha is my therapist. L. Ron Hubbard owes me $50.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krenseby View Post
    What's a girl supposed to do about her breasts? Pray that they shrink?

Breasts reduction surgery.

vCash
    Miki is very skinny, and I have seen Miki a lot (at the Ice House) in person. On top of that she's pretty tall (5'5"-5'6"ish)... The TV is a very deceptive device.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hanca View Post
    I think it is because the skaters and coaches don't live in vacuum. They have to attend public places. For example, they have to train at a rink (where other people are skating), they go to competitions (where plenty of fans go too), in the evening they have to go somewhere for a dinner or drink... Because they are famous, they are obviously recognisable. Thanks to the internet, all they need is to meet one fan and everyone knows what had happened.
    What I mean is that people seem to be intentionally stalking these people... I mean, for example, I have never seen the picture of Miki being caught on Morozov's balcony.

vCash
    What I mean is that people seem to be intentionally stalking these people... I mean, for example, I have never seen the picture of Miki being caught on Morozov's balcony.
    Me, neither. But I did find this.
    http://img600.imageshack.us/i/lodajp.jpg/sr=1
    Which, in itself, doesn't necessarily mean much, but it will be construed a certain way and doesn't deter impressions that could be made.
    Especially when put together with known info.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    Fumie.
    I wonder if Fumie feels lucky or slighted about not being one of Morozov's girlfriends?
    Last edited by Civic; 04-27-2011 at 11:45 PM.

vCash
    Miki is very skinny, and I have seen Miki a lot (at the Ice House) in person. On top of that she's pretty tall (5'5"-5'6"ish)... The TV is a very deceptive device.
    How do I put this delicately? She is definiitely very fit / skinny, but my point is she has bigger boobs than other Asian girls with similar build and believe me I have seen a lot of them . It is even more apparent when she wears street clothes. I have always seen this as an excuse for her pumping and I forgive her for it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    How do I put this delicately? She is definiitely very fit / skinny, but my point is she has bigger boobs than other Asian girls with similar build and believe me I have seen a lot of them . It is even more apparent when she wears street clothes. I have always seen this as an excuse for her pumping and I forgive her for it.

She uses a breast pump???????

vCash
    well,I always think Morozov's pari numbers are better than single ones...

vCash
    I really don`t think sitting in a hotel lobby with some friends and sipping on your drink peacefully qualifies as stalking.

Now, if a coach tries to chat up an obviously unwilling female fan, that might be different.
    Cheering for the headcases

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow View Post
    I really don`t think sitting in a hotel lobby with some friends and sipping on your drink peacefully qualifies as stalking.

Now, if a coach tries to chat up an obviously unwilling female fan, that might be different.

vCash
    No way Miki is that tall, unless she's wearing skates. Yuna and Mao both tower over her and they are 5'4"-5'5". Miki might look taller because she's skinny, but I doubt she's over 5'4" and more likely 5'3". And she used to be chestier before she lost weight but now she looks more like Yuna and all the other skinny asian figure skaters.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345