Voters
226. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yu Na Kim

143 63.27%
  • Yamaguchi

83 36.73%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    you guys said Ito had ugly technique on her jumps but if she didn't have to practice school figure, I am sure she would have had time to practice more on her jumps. She gave up practicing the quad toe when she had to practice for school figure, when she broke her leg. Her rink didn't even have a zamboni so the only time she can practice on her school figure was to get there earlier than anyone else. She practiced her jumps mostly during the public sessions.

Yeah Yuna landed the loop twice? LOL You think she would have landed the jump at the Olympics if she attempted? Fcuk NO! She hasn't even tried the jump anymore so don't tell us she still has it!

Midori Ito still IS the best jumper ever in the history of the sport. Nobody even came close.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ks777 View Post
    you guys said Ito had ugly technique on her jumps but if she didn't have to practice school figure, I am sure she would have had time to practice more on her jumps. She gave up practicing the quad toe when she had to practice for school figure, when she broke her leg. Her rink didn't even have a zamboni so the only time she can practice on her school figure was to get there earlier than anyone else. She practiced her jumps mostly during the public sessions.

Yeah Yuna landed the loop twice? LOL You think she would have landed the jump at the Olympics if she attempted? Fcuk NO! She hasn't even tried the jump anymore so don't tell us she still has it!

Midori Ito still IS the best jumper ever in the history of the sport. Nobody even came close.
    Yeah, yeah, it shove down in my throat.

Anyway.. i thought this thread is about Yamaguchi vs. Yuna? Ohh..i'll wait to see judgejudy to start a new thread..Yuna vs. Ito then..

In 9, 8, 7, 6, 5...4...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ks777 View Post

Ok, you are entitled to your opinion. But let's not get into the what-ifs, as I believe every skater has his/her own story.

About Vancouver, all skaters including Yu-Na displayed what they could do best within the rules, and she won it fair and square. So please, get over it.
    Last edited by lowtherlore; 05-19-2011 at 04:17 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678