Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    I know a place...
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarieM View Post
    I won't let myself read the spoilers section at Gallifrey base. Too much acurate last year IMO.

What I love about Doctor Who is that you can always try to patch the clues together yourself and make your own prediction without reading any spoilers.
    And with Moffat, I always thought it was VERY important.

BTW, does anyone know if they'll run the episodes filmed for Sarah Jane ? It's so sad ES died
    Last year was my first year watching as it aired and I kinda liked knowing what to expect. But then again I am one of those people who looks at the back of books before reading the rest of it. Especially with suspence novels. There is less information getting out this year. But what is getting out is some of the bigger stuff that even the most ardent spoiler fans and speculators don't always like seeing. So you really are safest avoiding the spoiler section on GB.

I'm really excited for Gaiman's episode next week. I know Curse of the Black Spot is this weekend. But as entertaining as it looks to be, I just can't muster the same level of enthusiasm.

vCash
    I gave in and read spoilers but I'm not really sure they're accurate so it still won't ruin things for me... if they are true, I'll be surprised anyway. I am so into River and the Doctor I'm scaring myself. It's been ages since I shipped a couple on a show this intensely, and I don't know whether they plan to wind things up this season or keep her around indefinitely. I hope she's in season 7 in every episode!

I know a place...
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Michalle View Post
    I gave in and read spoilers but I'm not really sure they're accurate so it still won't ruin things for me... if they are true, I'll be surprised anyway. I am so into River and the Doctor I'm scaring myself. It's been ages since I shipped a couple on a show this intensely, and I don't know whether they plan to wind things up this season or keep her around indefinitely. I hope she's in season 7 in every episode!
    I do too, honestly. But I can't help but wonder how that would work for her kid. I know Kingston lives in the States still. And her kid is only 8 or 9 so a move like that would be really hard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Michalle View Post
    LOL I was like that with Rose and Ten. The perfect match.

Ok so I need also to avoid certain twitter pages and facebook on saturdays because some of my "friends" are commenting the episodes LIVE.
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    I finally got to watch this episode. Loved it, but the part where Canton told the Prez he wanted to marry a man was unintentionally funny. I get that Moffat is progressive, but while The Doctor can rewrite history, he can't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis@BC View Post
    Can I just say that I love Steven Moffat and want to have his babies? I honestly can't recall what he looks like, I just love his mind.
    Here:http://doctorwho.edogo.com/index.php...-budget-wring/

SHERLOCKED
    vCash
    Someone's got a justintv stream up in preparation for the BBC airing that starts in 15 minutes. Currently showing "Don't Scare the Hare". Now I know what everyone was ing at.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by missflick View Post
    I finally got to watch this episode. Loved it, but the part where Canton told the Prez he wanted to marry a man was unintentionally funny. I get that Moffat is progressive, but while The Doctor can rewrite history, he can't.
    Haha...imagine Captain Jack in the same situation.

SHERLOCKED
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis@BC View Post
    Can I just say that I love Steven Moffat and want to have his babies? I honestly can't recall what he looks like, I just love his mind.
    And here's a picture of him with his two current protagonists. (The other is Benedict Cumberbatch from "Sherlock".) If you love his mind, you may want to follow him on twitter.

The justintv stream switched to BBC3 to show Doctor Who Confidential after the show itself ended.

vCash
    Awww, poor Rory. He's like Kenny from South Park. You bastards!

Another theory: I think Amy is in two different timelines. That's why she keeps seeing Eye Patch Lady, and that would explain why her pregnancy scan is both negative and positive.

IMDB released a pretty big spoiler in the resume for the girl who plays the Time Baby, her name is listed for episode 6x7. And if you actually look at the cast list for that episode there are some huge honking spoilers for which characters will be featured. If you click YOU WILL BE SPOILED!

Okay, there, I'm an enabler!
    Last edited by Amy L; 05-08-2011 at 02:09 AM. Reason: fixed a broken link

vCash
    I have no idea whether those spoilers are accurate, but I thought I'd mention that IMDb is NOT a reliable spoiler source whatsoever. Cast lists and whatnot can be edited by anyone who has a pro account, which could be anyone. So I wouldn't trust any big spoiler revelations posted on IMDb unless it's been backed up elsewhere, which that particular one has not.

vCash
    I'm definitely staying away from all spoilers or spoilery speculation this year. I enjoy these kinds of shows so much more when I have no freaking idea what's going to happen and don't notice the big plot holes and continuity errors.
    Last edited by Jimena; 05-08-2011 at 02:23 PM.

vCash
    Slightly OT but: can anyone tell which classic DW episode had the time wars in it? I think it was from the Tom Baker episodes.

vCash
    Sorry, double post.

vCash
    I will not go there to check. NONNONONONONONONONONO !!!

That episode was nice no ? If you "forget" about the time lady that shows up, everything else was a bit more classic Dr Who right ?
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    Slightly OT but: can anyone tell which classic DW episode had the time wars in it? I think it was from the Tom Baker episodes.
    Do you mean THE Time War that wiped out all the Time Lords? That wasn't in any of the old series at all. It was just something that the new series came up with, only mentioned never shown. I think some of the Doctor Who novels are set at various stages of the Time War, but the producers of the TV show don't allow any of the tie-in material to portray the end of the War or what exactly caused the Doctor to regenerate from his 8th to his 9th incarnation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy L View Post
    Do you mean THE Time War that wiped out all the Time Lords? That wasn't in any of the old series at all. It was just something that the new series came up with, only mentioned never shown. I think some of the Doctor Who novels are set at various stages of the Time War, but the producers of the TV show don't allow any of the tie-in material to portray the end of the War or what exactly caused the Doctor to regenerate from his 8th to his 9th incarnation.
    Oh, thanks. OT again, but I watched "Christopher and His Kind" last night, starring Matt Smith. Quite good.

I know a place...
    vCash
    I still need to watch Christopher and His Kind. It's been sitting on my computer since it aired.

If anyone wants to see the Today show video of Meredith Vieira behind the scenes and filming her cameo for later this season, here is a link. Fun little video, but massive spoiler part way through for episode 13 though.
    Last edited by musicgurl; 05-10-2011 at 06:28 AM.

vCash
    Hmmmm.

I know a place...
    vCash
    For anyone who is interested in a possible explanation of Vieira's spoilery line in that clip...

Spoiler

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast