Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shadow dancing
    vCash
    I think it was weinerschnitzel, which is a veal dish. It is very good, if you can get past the fact that it is veal. That was a heck of a lot of it to eat, though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiener_Schnitzel

vCash
    I think I'm screwed. All the teams I haven't chosen before ended up at the bottom.

I soooooo wanted Kent and Vyxen to go this time. There's still hope!

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    NEL

It was so perfect having Miley Cyrus and her dad so far behind all episode. Please please let them stay behind next week!

I was PML at Kent/Vyxsin after the couch task - Kent is all about having finished and Vyxsin chooses to make it a teaching moment

speaking of peeing - WTF is up with one of the Trotters peeing on the national library of Austria?!?
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    I believe I remember one of Kisha or Jen mentioning that they have 12 minutes when they were making their detour decision, so I would assume it was printed in the clue.
    They also thought they were going to eat a big hot dog.

vCash
    Blah episode ... probably my least favorite of the season. But it "was" fun to read the episode commentary at Survivor Sucks and enjoy the conspiracists about producer manipulation in the cowboys' numerous leg comebacks. (Too bad they weren't NELed last night ... I was looking forward to the explosion!)

Also the online that Kynt is being EDITED to look badly as the season needs a "villain" team. Yeh, all righty then. Seriously, he's useless. Is Vyxsin's true name "Vicky" ... because that'd make it two consecutive seasons with a Kickazz Vicky/Whiney Wuss racing team in the cast.

Were Zev & Justin driving a Viper version of a Ford Focus? Seriously, those boys made up HUGE time both between the Detour and (ludicrously easy) Roadblock and - especially - between the Roadblock and the Pit Stop. (Meanwhile, the Cowboys must have been driving Miss Daisy through the scenic route, as they were passed by in both intervals.)

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    Also the online that Kynt is being EDITED to look badly as the season needs a "villain" team. Yeh, all righty then. Seriously, he's useless. Is Vyxsin's true name "Vicky" ... because that'd make it two consecutive seasons with a Kickazz Vicky/Whiney Wuss racing team in the cast.
    As they always say on Survivor, the editors can choose what to show, but they can still only show what is actually said and done.

Vyxin pointed out the error of my ways in your game last night when she started talking about them being "the dating couple" and it finally occurred to me that THEY are this season's irritating, bickering dating couple that hangs around until the final three.

But really, it's a mistake anyone could make. They don't even bicker like a dating couple.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    If they win, they could make the argument that they would be the first mother/son pair to win
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    What was that stuff they had to eat? It was deep fried .... what?? And if you know what it was, has anyone ever had it? What's it taste like?
    Delicious, but the portion sizes in Austria are massive!
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    In Austria and Germany, the term Wiener Schnitzel is protected by law, and any schnitzel called by that name has to be made from veal.
    It's one of my favorite dishes.
    However, even I would have trouble finishing the portion they were expected to eat!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    :

speaking of peeing - WTF is up with one of the Trotters peeing on the national library of Austria?!?
    I couldn't believe that! At first when he said he had to pee, I figured he'd find a bathroom inside or something. Then you see him standing on the side of the building.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefanie View Post
    I couldn't believe that! At first when he said he had to pee, I figured he'd find a bathroom inside or something. Then you see him standing on the side of the building.
    In the middle of the day no less! Weren't there people walking around?

I was going to say talk about perpetuating a negative stereotype of US tourists - but I'm pretty sure even the US tourist stereotype doesn't include peeing on national treasures (or it didn't before).

vCash
    Yay for Gary and Mallory being saved. (happens so rarely that the NEL saves a team I like ).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    Is Vyxsin's true name "Vicky" ... because that'd make it two consecutive seasons with a Kickazz Vicky/Whiney Wuss racing team in the cast.
    I'm pretty sure it's Jennifer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    It sure looked good to me, along with that chocolate cake. If I knew I only had 12 minutes to eat all of it, I wouldn't even both with the utensils.
    I was surprised that they all used utensils. I wonder if they were required to by the challenge?

If they win, they could make the argument that they would be the first mother/son pair to win

I'm pretty sure even the US tourist stereotype doesn't include peeing on national treasures (or it didn't before).
    I wouldn't be too sure about that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's Jennifer.
    Fun fact I learned in college: the weirder the name a young woman has, the higher the likelihood her parents named her Jennifer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefanie View Post
    He must have seen the episode where Jen and Kisha lost.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Vyxin pointed out the error of my ways in your game last night when she started talking about them being "the dating couple" and it finally occurred to me that THEY are this season's irritating, bickering dating couple that hangs around until the final three.
    I just thought it was a weird edit for them to mention that they were the only "dating" team left. It's not like a dating couple had just left--unless Ron/Christina were not telling us everything about their relationship. In fact, the only other dating team at all in this season was the first one out.

Sigh...so I guess we are doomed with them until the finale.

vCash
    Can someone remind me of the way to tell Jet and Cord apart. Something about the color of their hats?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    Can someone remind me of the way to tell Jet and Cord apart. Something about the color of their hats?
    Jet wears the black hat, I think.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    Jet wears the black hat & has the black hair... Jet black.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast