Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

vCash

Wink Here They Are - The World's Most Expensive Shoes!

Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

vCash
    I wouldn't expect anyone to spend that amount of money just for a pair of shoes! Besides, I think they're hideous.

vCash
    'It's a bit like if you found these on an archaeological dig in thousands of years time they would be regarded as a treasure - a treasure of the feet.

'But like any great treasure it will remain as beautiful as the day it was created - and we even offer an 'eternity' guarantee lasting 1,000 years.'
    That's quite the guarantee.

I thought they were pretty, but walking on molded metal with metal, jewel-encrusts straps doesn't strike me as terribly comfortable.

vCash
    Meh. I have a similar pain, in pink. Much cuter. And within my budget. (sort of )

eta: Pair, not pain! Though they aren't comfortable. Because every time you wear comfortable shoes, a kitten cries.

vCash
    I think those shoes are gorgeous. But they don't look comfortable. BTW, how can gold & diamonds look hideous?

vCash
    I think they are quite pretty, although the gold is a bit wasted, as you won't be able to see it.

I doubt they come in my size though...

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I used to have a similar pair that had rhinestones just across the front. Not all over. They were a pain!!!! And some of the rhinestones fell out eventually. I hope these are very secure.

Didn't Trista of the Bachelorette have diamond encrusted shoes for her ABC sponsored wedding.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    I could buy myself a small flat for that sum of money

vCash
    Diamonds on the soles of her shoes..... a song on a mix tape that an old friend made for me. I played a lot it while driving. The memories made me smile. As for the shoes, I think they are pretty, but can't see how metal can be comfortable.

vCash
    WOW! They would be fabulous if all you did was sit, and swing one leg or something.
    Wouldn't want to have to actually walk in them.
    DH - and that's just my opinion

vCash
    I think they are gorgeous! I'm sure they aren't my size either. But if I owned them, I'd wear them on my hands or around my neck or on my belt...

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    BTW, how can gold & diamonds look hideous?
    I think gold is ugly, and never wear any. Silver, OTOH, is beautiful. Diamonds are sparkly and fun but design is more important than quantity. There are plenty of very $$$$$ pieces of jewelry with diamonds that I think are hideous.

Agree with those who think the shoes look uncomfortable - the heel is quite high, but the sole has no give. Also, that heel, while an interesting design, looks fragile so I imagine there's a weight limit on who can wear a pair of these. A very low weight limit.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    I love them although I would prefer them if they were a little higher in the front. I dont like the way it feels if my foot is that close to the ground. I think I would also prefer them in a silver metal.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I think gold is ugly, and never wear any. Silver, OTOH, is beautiful. Diamonds are sparkly and fun but design is more important than quantity. There are plenty of very $$$$$ pieces of jewelry with diamonds that I think are hideous.
    I agree that diamond jewellery can sometimes look hideous - but I disagree about silver. I never, ever wear it. I think it depends on your skin tone, but on me, it's not a good look at all. It's gold or nothing.

vCash
    The shoes aren't bad looking I guess, but it'd be insane to pay that much for a pair of heels.

I have one pair of gold hoops and those were a middle school graduation gift. All of the rest of my jewelry is silver. In general, I think gold is rather ugly.

I think I'm one of the few women in the world who doesn't go all gaga over diamonds. I much prefer colorful stones.

vCash
    Cinderella would've sustained a severe ankle sprain and never met Prince Charming if her Fairy Godmother had outfitted her with those.

vCash
    I have a pair of Nine West which set me back $20 and look pretty similar (to me anyway).

Gold is a very soft metal, so are they strong enough? And those shiny soles seem very slippery and not all that comfortable.

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    'But like any great treasure it will remain as beautiful as the day it was created - and we even offer an 'eternity' guarantee lasting 1,000 years.'
    Quote Originally Posted by agalisgv View Post
    That's quite the guarantee.
    I'll bet the fine print says the guarantee is only for the original owner.
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I've seen tons of shoes that look just like this minus the real gold/diamond/etc. How dumb.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Well, it's not dumb, it's just more like a collection item IMO. I remember Laura Elena Harring wore a pair of diamond encrusted sandals for an Oscar night back when "Mullholland Drive" created a big buzz.
    I can see they are not something you'd use to go buy some milk(I wouldn't wer heel to buy milk to begin with unlike PL ) nor are they probably comfortable but I can also see a Sheikh buy them to his beloved wife or fiancè, or one of them at least. I have a pair of Beverly Feldman which have a silver/goldish lining and 2 transparent straps encrusted with Swarovski crystals which look a bit like that pair. They reminded me of Cindarella so I bought them and wore them just once, for a wedding. They hurt my feet like hell, blisters and all but they are oh so pretty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast