vCash

Do you yourself compete in the Discipline that you Tested in?

Ok. A reply to my last thread encourged me to start this thread. I was wondering who here actually DOES compete in the Discipline that they Tested in? Please include Discipline,Level,etc.

vCash
    I am not sure if I understand your question. I think most of us compete in the discipline we tested in, because why would you compete in discipline in which you didn't test?
    I compete and test in singles and have no intention either compete or test in pairs. I haven't tested dance yet and haven't competed in it either, although I do plan to do so in the future (both test and compete).

vCash
    I have tested in figures (decades ago, never competed), Moves in the Field and freestyle (have competed in both), and dance (never competed). All at low levels.

It's not possible to compete in a discipline you haven't tested in except at the very lowest level. It's definitely possible to test in a discipline and not compete in it, for all sorts of reasons.

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    I have never tested pairs, but I have competed in pairs events. USFS at the adult level allows (or at least used to allow - it's been several years) freestyle tests as a qualifier for pairs events.

I have both tested and competed in dance and freestyle.