vCash

Annual Peep Shows

Washington Post's version: Some very well done entrants this year. I liked Starry Starry Night and Both of the TSA ones.

Happy Easter Peep Show

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I liked the split peep soup.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I have a box drying as I type. Can't wait for them to get to the perfect ooey-chewy state.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

Watch me move
    vCash
    Yay for Peeps Shows! Thanks for starting the thread.

Here's all the entries in the Seattle Times contest (which IMHO is a lot less selective in their choices than the WPost contest). Voting for the "Peeple's Choice" award ends today.

http://seattletimes.upickem.net/engi...ontestid=28165

ETA: at the Washington "Pat Down the Bunny" airport scenes.
    Last edited by overedge; 04-13-2011 at 09:17 PM.
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

vCash
    Already? I thought the Post's wasn't coming out till Sunday. Must go look -- thanks for the link!
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    Thanks for posting these! I've only looked at the Washington Post's so far, but am trying hard to suppress the here at my desk. The movie peep shows: The King's Peep, Black Peep, Inpeeption are too funny. And those poor little split peeps! . Have to go check out the Seattle Times entries now.

vCash
    Split Peeps wins the creativity award from me, but I really liked the second TSA one too.

vCash
    The King's Peep is adorable! And Despicable Peep, and iPeep, and the Mupeeps, and Spider-Peep. And even the Charlie Sheen one -- who would have thought they could find a way to make that fresh?

I've actually daydreamed about doing a Tale of Two Cities-themed one. (There would be lots of ketchup involved. ) Too lazy to ever actually do it, though.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    "King's Peep" was my favorite

-Bridget

vCash
    And another "peep" show, if you haven't already seen it (it's been out a while)

Peeps and Library Behavior:
    http://www.millikin.edu/staley/about...t.aspx#library

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by znachki View Post
    And another "peep" show, if you haven't already seen it (it's been out a while)

Peeps and Library Behavior:
    http://www.millikin.edu/staley/about...t.aspx#library
    I've always loved this one, and I look it up every Easter. Thanks for doing it for me!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Grannyfan View Post
    I've always loved this one, and I look it up every Easter. Thanks for doing it for me!
    A few years back, the librarians from Millikin did a poster session at the ACRL conference (that's the Association of College and Research Libraries) about the outcome of the Peeps Project, and what it had done for the library in terms of visibility on campus and such. They were a hit, as you might imagine. Plus - they were handing out Peeps!

Watch me move
    vCash
    Here's the prize winners in the Seattle contest.
    http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...4840763/7.html

Maybe I'm harsh, but I don't think anything with visible Scotch tape and/or help from marshmallow fondant should win a prize. Especially up against great entries like "Peepalagus Furnessi", "Smells like Peep Spirit", and "Black Peep Swan".
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast