Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Phil. is. just. the. best.

# A to Q - favorite season ever? Impossible to pick. Just when we think its as good as it can be, a piece of cheese rolls down the hill.
    # A to Q - Hard to tell Teams they are in last place? Yes and sometimes No

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    WILL THE FREAKING GOTHS NEVER COME IN LAST???
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    Phil. is. just. the. best.
    I've been laughing uncontrollably with cheese memories since he tweeted about the cheese rolling down the hill.

vCash
    Horrible elimination.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    May as well. Over at Snuffings, all y'all have used them up, already, much like Kynt's yesterday mascara ... all y'all but zaphyre, Allen, TVI, and maybe a couple resus folks. OTOH, I need much much much more body parts on the field next week. This herd is too damned healthy!

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    jamesy is feeling pretty unhealthy.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenya View Post
    Keisha and Jen were 3rd.

at the Goths kicking the guy out of the taxi.
    I felt bad for the poor guy who kind of rolled out of the taxi.

Quote Originally Posted by tchaikovsky_177 View Post
    Horrible elimination.
    I can't believe I feel to see their elimination, but I do.

vCash
    I don't like Ron, but really wanted Kent off my tv screen. what a baby. He whines so much, then acts cocky, for no reason. Luv the trotters, I knw they r not the best racers, but they would fun to hang out with. From the previews I hope vyxsin breaks up w Kent, she deserves so much better. Zev impresses me. He is growing and doing pert well.
    Really missed the show.

vCash
    I am so over the Goths. Not that I ever really liked them, but you know what I mean.

OTOH, Mallory is actually growing on me.

And, as always, I love Phil. That hill of cheese is one of the best scenes in TAR history.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    THANK FREAKIN GOD.

Ron and Christina got along very well this episode but I'm still glad to see them go. And not just because I needed someone from my list to go for once

Congrats to the Trotters for doing a very good job on the leg!

I think Vyxsin jumping in the water was up there with the sisters thinking they had to swim to the pit stop in whatever season that was. And at the Goths pulling the guy out of the cab
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    jamesy is feeling pretty unhealthy.
    fcuking "goths" Hopefully she swallowed enough river water to keep her cramped up the whole next leg.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    I am so over the Goths. Not that I ever really liked them, but you know what I mean.

OTOH, Mallory is actually growing on me.

And, as always, I love Phil. That hill of cheese is one of the best scenes in TAR history.
    Cheese anyone

I love the comment at 1:29 or so "Don't let a cheese hit me."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    I don't like Ron, but really wanted Kent off my tv screen. what a baby. He whines so much, then acts cocky, for no reason.
    He was all of those things, and Ugly American, this leg. Well, actually he's been swirling down drain this entire season. I've never liked him, and always at the adoration this team has received ... if you take away their clothes and make-up, they're just a bickering but still boring "dating" couple.

This season more than their first season, we're seeing the bitchy, entitled side of Kent. This leg the crap started immediately this leg, with his talking down to the cabbie after bumping his head on the taxi trunk lid. "Well, why didn't you warn me about that, buddy. I could've hurt myself". Yeh, okay Kent, that already opened trunk really sneaks up on a person here in broad daylight. WTH?

Mallory couldn't be getting a better edit. Hmmm.

Cord looked this entire leg. Yummm.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Mallory couldn't be getting a better edit. Hmmm.
    yep
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    He was all of those things, and Ugly American, this leg. Well, actually he's been swirling down drain this entire season. I've never liked him, and always at the adoration this team has received ... if you take away their clothes and make-up, they're just a bickering but still boring "dating" couple.
    He did so many things this episode that were just wrong, but I laughed every time they showed him yelling "Get out of the water! Are you inssssssssssssssANE?"

Vyxsin lets him take the lead on the more obnoxious moves, but she certainly doesn't seem to object to them. LOL at her trucking up those steps with both bags, though. The whole exchange sounded like a mom and little kid.

I actually thought Kynt/Kent was really obnoxious in their first season, too.

Cord looked this entire leg. Yummm.
    As always, we are in accord . I really wish Jet would stop chomping on gum.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

vCash
    Can't believe that the Cowboys made such a rookie mistake about not checking and rechecking their flight. But like Cord said, he's use to taking someone's word as truth so I can sorta understand.

Ron wandering down by the river was so random you have to wonder if killer fatigue did him in. Since I loathe the Goths, I was sorry to see him and Christina go. Hope she had a nice wedding to Arriza.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    Cheese anyone

I love the comment at 1:29 or so "Don't let a cheese hit me."
    A true classic! And it also includes the locals LOL at the racers, which I always just love. I wonder if the creators of that task knew how hilarious the solo cheese wheels would be.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Maybe I didn't see this right .... but did Kent really like pull a paying customer out of a taxi in order to get that taxi?! That whole scene confused me because I couldn't have possibly seen that right, did I? Was the man already getting out anyway, or did Kent really, uhm .... assult the guy and yank him out of the cab!!

Someone explain that scene to me please.

vCash
    Looked to me like the other taxi customer was ordered out of the cab by the driver ("why" -- I have no idea ... maybe liked the cameras or that Vyxsin smelled of holy water?). Then, he was taking too long to gather his things, so Kynt* tried pulling to "help" the other guy out.

Ugly deal. But, I think, only the second worse thing Kynt did this episode -- the first being bolting from Gary giving him the agreed-upon final holy man location.

(*Now that he's shown his douchebaggy spots, I really want to begin his name with the letter "C", but I know it wouldn't float here.)

vCash
    Ugly deal. But, I think, only the second worse thing Kynt did this episode -- the first being bolting from Gary giving him the agreed-upon final holy man location.
    Given the ugly edit, seems we'll be stuck with K/V until the final. They always give us one team to hate. Pity that we'll lose a good team to this cr@p!
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast