View Poll Results: Which Performances Did You Enjoy Tonight? (Vote For As Many As You Like)

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stefano Langone

4 6.25%
  • Scott McCreery

29 45.31%
  • Pia Toscano

18 28.13%
  • Paul McDonald

10 15.63%
  • Lauren Alaina

10 15.63%
  • James Durbin

42 65.63%
  • Jacob Lusk

11 17.19%
  • Haley Reinhart

20 31.25%
  • Casey Abrams

24 37.50%
  • BONUS POLL: My favourite judge is Randy Jackson

4 6.25%
  • BONUS POLL: My favourite judge is Steven Tyler

15 23.44%
  • BONUS POLL: My favourite judge is Jennifer Lopez

24 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Carrie?

Have their only been 3 female winners?

The last few have been men: Cook, Kris and Lee.

Oh gosh, I forgot Jordyn!
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Kelly, Fantasia, Carrie and Jordyn. Is that all?

vCash
    Yup.

Kelly
    Ruben
    Fantasia
    Carrie
    Taylor
    Jordin
    David
    Kris
    Lee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    Frankly, the judges are at fault here too. They're praising everything. Read something online the other day that said Steven and Jennifer are being nice because of their images. Simon didn't care if he was liked, his goal was to find someone marketable until the next winner came along. This season is way too much 'rah rah, you're fabulous' and not enough 'it wasn't at all good'.
    Yes, yes, yes! Simon was not only good entertainment, but more often than not, his criticisms were valid, and helpful to the performers. I was hoping, from some of his comments in the audition phase of the competition, that Steven was going to step into that role, but he's been Mr. Nice Guy since they got to Hollywood.

I'm seeing less growth in the performances this season as a result.

vCash
    Oh, this result is just wrong in SO many ways!

And, Jacob being in the bottom 3 was ridiculous too. I think FAR too much is being made of what he said last night. Whatever the point was he was trying to make, he said it very badly, I'll admit. But, I don't believe for a minute that he is conceited/full of himself/etc. He looks like he's going to throw up every results night - hardly exuding the over-confidence of some who assumes he's better than everyone else. Ryan was a total a$$hat for bringing that up again.

Hhrruummmph! I'm disgusted with this week's results.

Stepping down now .. and getting on with real life.

vCash
    Four to five, so it's basically even between the girls and boys.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    Eh, I was more shocked that Allison was kicked off before Danny. Especially since that was the week of the scream.

Also, I loved (and continue to love) Allison. I can't imagine a Pia song showing up on my iPod at any time.
    Mine either and that, IMO, is why she won't be back next week. Celine doesn't make records any more. Neither does Whitney. Celine works Vegas and her audience is probably 50+ Pia was going for a sound that is really a decade old. While there are likely a lot of that age group watching AI, they are least likely to text in votes or even bother to phone. She didn't come across as young or fun. Fun being the key element. She didn't make you smile. The vote spread starts getting tight at this stage and people start limiting their votes to a smaller number of contestants.

I'm surprise she left so early, yet I'm not surprised at all.

As Allskate said, this is the sort of thing AI producers love. Great drama and will cause some media buzz for the show and the advertisers will be . Next week will be very interesting.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    Mine either and that, IMO, is why she won't be back next week. .
    but your favorite is scotty, he sounds like he should be voicing a toy train in a cartoon
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    but your favorite is scotty, he sounds like he should be voicing a toy train in a cartoon
    Oh, snap!
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    Poor thing was doing an ok job, she wasn't going to win, but ironically her last song was horrible.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Maybe so, but country music is hot and very popular with the age group that buys records and would vote on AI. Girls his age are texting like tweens. He and Paul are the favorites of my students which also represent the demographic most likely to vote. Scotty gets the most buzz in the faculty lounge with James and Casey next in line. James, not because of his music, but because of his Tourettes and his ability to overcome the syndrome. He generates sympathy. I still think the winner is wide open at this point.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    Maybe so, but country music is hot and very popular with the age group that buys records and would vote on AI. Girls his age are texting like tweens. He and Paul are the favorites of my students which also represent the demographic most likely to vote. Scotty gets the most buzz in the faculty lounge with James and Casey next in line. James, not because of his music, but because of his Tourettes and his ability to overcome the syndrome. He generates sympathy. I still think the winner is wide open at this point.
    Scotty and Paul are definitely the favorites of my students as well.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    it seems like people south of the mason dixon line text like crazy for their homies no matter what they sing like
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
    Poor thing was doing an ok job, she wasn't going to win, but ironically her last song was horrible.
    After seeing how she fell apart afterward it's understandable. It must have been so difficult for her to stand up there and sing. But it was awful. It kind of reinforced what someone (Allskate?) said earlier about how she fails at the "glory notes."

vCash
    it seems like people south of the mason dixon line text like crazy for their homies no matter what they sing like
    The regional bias of the voting really is amazing. Isn't the most northern place to produce a winner so far Kansas City?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1214 View Post
    Oh, this result is just wrong in SO many ways!

And, Jacob being in the bottom 3 was ridiculous too. I think FAR too much is being made of what he said last night. Whatever the point was he was trying to make, he said it very badly, I'll admit. But, I don't believe for a minute that he is conceited/full of himself/etc. He looks like he's going to throw up every results night - hardly exuding the over-confidence of some who assumes he's better than everyone else. Ryan was a total a$$hat for bringing that up again.

Hhrruummmph! I'm disgusted with this week's results.

Stepping down now .. and getting on with real life.
    Ryan couldn't have been an a$$hat for bringing that up if Jacob hadn't said such an a$$hat thing in the 1st place. I'm surprised he got ANY votes after that. I know that I was offended by it & made me want to NOT vote for him no matter how he sounded.

I don't have a favorite this year so I don't care who wins. I do have some I don't want to win, like Jacob, Paul, & Stephano. I'm ok with any of the others.

vCash
    On tvline, people are screaming that they're never watching the show again. Hell, I didn't even do that after Wretchen won Project Runway. Oh, not to mention the racism and sexism accusations.

The girls who did well in White Guy with Guitar seasons were mostly rocker girls. The exception being Syesha (sp?) who was not my type of singer, but she could perform. And then she got sabotaged on the song choice, but she wasn't going to go top two against the Davids anyway.

what a glorious day!
    vCash
    I'm really shocked that Pia was eliminated. This was the first week I (for what it's worth) thought she was boring. Pia's voice is lovely. Don't know if I'd buy anything she records, but she clearly has talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCharm View Post
    The regional bias of the voting really is amazing. Isn't the most northern place to produce a winner so far Kansas City?
    How do you know where the votes come from? And even if it's true, the region also supports the idols in other ways. For example when the top 3 go home the turnout in the south is much bigger than the north, midwest, or west coast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCharm View Post
    I'm thinking Lee DeWyze was from the Chicago area.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast