View Poll Results: Which Performances Did You Enjoy Tonight? (Vote For As Many As You Like)

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stefano Langone

4 6.25%
  • Scott McCreery

29 45.31%
  • Pia Toscano

18 28.13%
  • Paul McDonald

10 15.63%
  • Lauren Alaina

10 15.63%
  • James Durbin

42 65.63%
  • Jacob Lusk

11 17.19%
  • Haley Reinhart

20 31.25%
  • Casey Abrams

24 37.50%
  • BONUS POLL: My favourite judge is Randy Jackson

4 6.25%
  • BONUS POLL: My favourite judge is Steven Tyler

15 23.44%
  • BONUS POLL: My favourite judge is Jennifer Lopez

24 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

vCash
    I'm a bit surprised she went out this early, but even her fans here were aware of her performance issues. This does create a clear run to the top for the guys, though, as I don't think Lauren or Haley can challenge.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

Loving on babies!
    vCash
    WHHEEEEE!! (boring is off my tv....time to get epileptic spazz boy off of there next)
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.~W. C. Fields

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    Haven't been following the show much since auditions but if this song she is singing, and how she is singing it, is kind of boring.
    Tessa and Scott: Thank you

vCash
    I think that the judges were harder on Pia yesterday than they were on some of the others. If they're all really close, then even something like that can have an impact. Nigel has said that he's usually been able to guess the top three, but not this year. At this point, there are only three contestants who have not been in the bottom three.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    The problem is, it's difficult enough to be a success in the music business. Talent isn't enough. You have to make people want to pay to listen to you. The best singer seldom wins AI.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I think Haley and Lauren are safe for the next 2-3 weeks. Hopefully people will vote for them just to keep a couple of chicks around a little while longer.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Only 2 girls left...

What a sausage fest. I did not think I would ever think of that as a bad thing...

I know a lot of people thought she was boring but I also wonder if people just felt there was no way she could go home and voted for others before voting for her. I did that the first couple of weeks and only voted a little last night, sending most of my votes to Lauren.

OMG, so sad at her just breaking down. This is, for me, the most shocking exit on Idol EVER. I know others were a shock but this was a really really early shock and in other seasons she would have been saved but they fecking through it away early...lesson learned I hope.

I felt bad for her breaking down too. I voted for Jacob, Stephano, James and Lauren.

I have to say the most shocking is Chris Daughtry being voted off. Chris should have WON that year.
    "“My bronze feels like gold,” said the bronze medalist Carolina Kostner

vCash
    I think Haley and Lauren are safe for the next 2-3 weeks. Hopefully people will vote for them just to keep a couple of chicks around a little while longer.
    Plus, I think that Haley, and especially Lauren, will inherit a lot of Pia's votes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    The problem is, it's difficult enough to be a success in the music business. Talent isn't enough. You have to make people want to pay to listen to you. The best singer seldom wins AI.
    AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!!

Adam Lambert is one of the few AI contestants who had the voice, stage presence and performance. But he still didn't win.

I just don't know where Pia's niche is. What genre will she be successful in. What kind of CD can or will she put out.
    "“My bronze feels like gold,” said the bronze medalist Carolina Kostner

vCash
    I don't think the producers believe they threw away the save. They are first and foremost looking for an interesting tv show. The save with Casey was great tv. Pia getting the boot is great tv. Casey is more interesting than Pia even if she sings better. She was boring and, given her persistence in going the ballad/glory note route, I don't think she was going to win even if they used the save on her.

vCash
    Sorry to see Pia go so early. She should have been the last girl standing. Oh well. Now I hope after this America send home the ones who really should go. Like Casey. And Paul. And Stefano. Then Jacob, Haley, Scott and Lauren. With James for the win!

vCash
    If you have a problem with me and how much I post in this thread then put me on ignore you nasty twit!!! (if you have to ask, then it isn't directed at you)
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    If you have a problem with me and how much I post in this thread then put me on ignore you nasty twit!!! (if you have to ask, then it isn't directed at you)
    Wheeeee! I'm not the only getting nasty notes on this forum! I read twit wrong originally, which made your comment even funnier
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    Oh, good to know someone is taking it out on others. Why read a thread if it upsets you so much?
    -Brian

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Good for the judges for calling out the voters and saying that they were angry.
    Frankly, the judges are at fault here too. They're praising everything. Read something online the other day that said Steven and Jennifer are being nice because of their images. Simon didn't care if he was liked, his goal was to find someone marketable until the next winner came along. This season is way too much 'rah rah, you're fabulous' and not enough 'it wasn't at all good'.

vCash
    Eh, I was more shocked that Allison was kicked off before Danny. Especially since that was the week of the scream.

Also, I loved (and continue to love) Allison. I can't imagine a Pia song showing up on my iPod at any time.

vCash
    Allison! So glad I got to see her open for Adam. Might have been my only chance. I still love her album, it was honestly one of the best debut albums from an Idol alumni.
    -Brian

vCash
    Allison.

When was the last time a female won?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    Frankly, the judges are at fault here too. They're praising everything. Read something online the other day that said Steven and Jennifer are being nice because of their images. Simon didn't care if he was liked, his goal was to find someone marketable until the next winner came along. This season is way too much 'rah rah, you're fabulous' and not enough 'it wasn't at all good'.
    I agree with that. You know something's up when I am glad to hear Randy's criticism.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pollyanna View Post
    Allison.

When was the last time a female won?
    Jordyn?

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast