Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Good for Evan. He's always seemed an honest person and is so in the interview. Like other elite and accomplished skaters, eventually they want a more "normal" life so I wish him a wonderful, relaxing and rejuvenating vacation. I hope that he will go to school at least to explore what that's all about, and that will open up many possibilities. Sure would miss seeing him on the ice, but at some point, skaters move on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisYandek View Post
    I know a lot of you guys wanted to know about Evan's future and what he wants to do. He gave a very long set of responses about where he is in his life and noted that he hasn't had time to figure out his professional and personal future.

We also got Dancing with the Stars and other questions answered. I would greatly appreciate you guys spreading the word on this. It was a honest and very open example of Evan telling the world where he is in his life personally and professionally. It is a beyond genuine interview.

You can read or listen to the entire interview below:

http://www.cyinterview.com/2011/04/o...ng-for-harlem/
    Thanks for posting this. I wish Evan all the best whatever he decides to do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamSkates View Post
    Good for Evan. He's always seemed an honest person and is so in the interview. Like other elite and accomplished skaters, eventually they want a more "normal" life so I wish him a wonderful, relaxing and rejuvenating vacation. I hope that he will go to school at least to explore what that's all about, and that will open up many possibilities. Sure would miss seeing him on the ice, but at some point, skaters move on.
    Valid points and a great comment.

vCash
    Awesome interview. He seems like such an intelligent guy.

vCash
    You're welcome.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123