Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MacMadame View Post
    Wow, talk about Pot. Kettle. black.

It's clear you intend to go on until you have the last word. I'm done with arguing with you as your personal attacks, twisting people's words and we demanding we defend this twisted version of them is tiresome. I post here to have fun not win arguments at all costs.
    To be honest I wasn't aware I was having an argument with you. You quoted my response to bek. Not sure why you are taking that post personally. Your post makes no sense to me.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    After reading her blog, I find this mother tacky to say the least. I have every sympathy for her and her child, but hers is the only behavior that has been out of the line.

Not saying this mother is, but just in general terms, having terminal illness does not automatically make a person or their family angels; egotistical or other not so nice people and their family may get sick too. And when they do, their ego can manifest through their behaviors and sometimes blogs. Maybe that's their way of dealing with their situations and I know most of us try to give sick people as much benefit of doubt as possible, but there also has to be a bottom line.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789