vCash

Zappos Closing Canadian Operations: No Shipments after March 31

Disclaimer: I don't work for Zappos or anything. But I am over this because I have very hard feet to fit, and this closure is going to make my shoe shopping 10X more challenging.

http://canada.zappos.com/
    Last edited by overedge; 03-31-2011 at 05:53 AM.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

Quadless
    vCash
    I'd be sobbing like a baby if they closed the U.S. store. Do you have friends or relatives in the U.S. who could act as an intermediary for you?
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BittyBug View Post
    I'd be sobbing like a baby if they closed the U.S. store. Do you have friends or relatives in the U.S. who could act as an intermediary for you?
    One of my friends has a US post office box, so that may be workable as a last resort....
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"