Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Vacant
    vCash
    Nooooooo that's just too sad for them. I hope they do reconsider, maybe after some time off to rest and heal and recover. A sheffield send off would be so emotional.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron View Post
    soooo sad fro them to not get to worlds- and to have the oportunity to compete in their home country for euros?? darn it - i thought htat might be enough to keep on- maybe sineads injury is worse than we think
    i will miss them!!!

vCash
    I hope she recovers and they reconsider coming back for one more season. Finishing their career at home would be great.

vCash
    Love Sinead & John, such a sad way to see them go out.

vCash
    but since this was the third time this season, I did expect a surgery to come sooner or later. But very sad way to finish a career. I really gonna miss them on Saturday (Stockholm Ice) as well as in Worlds.

vCash
    All her friends and supporters will be glad to know Sinead came through her surgery smoothly this evening and is well and looking great. She thanks everyone for their good wishes and will be back on the ice as soon as it is sensible. There was a good article and photo in The Herald today by Neil Drysdale who has covered their careers from the beginning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by houston View Post
    All her friends and supporters will be glad to know Sinead came through her surgery smoothly this evening and is well and looking great. She thanks everyone for their good wishes and will be back on the ice as soon as it is sensible. There was a good article and photo in The Herald today by Neil Drysdale who has covered their careers from the beginning.

Thank you for the update.
    So glad to hear she's doing well.

vCash
    Happy to hear she is doing well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by julieann View Post
    I hope she recovers and they reconsider coming back for one more season. Finishing their career at home would be great.
    The Kerrs have had home-town reception wherever they have skated!
    They have been crowd favorites everywhere!

IMO ending their career with another medal at the Euros is really good, especially considering they were already injured this season. Probably it is smart to end a career when the body has been saying "stop!" for a while.

I hope Sinead recovers quickly and I'm sure audiences everywhere would be delighted to watch them in shows!

vCash
    Since hearing about her injury last week I was sure they would withdraw, but I was still holding out hope. So sad that they won't be there.

vCash

keep on hoping they'll reconsider for Sheffield ...and that the shoulder gets well asap!

vCash

The Kerrs were always a ray of sunshine at every competition. I have never met nicer, more open to public and happy with being on the ice skaters than these two. I really associate them with light, happiness and all the positive emotions possible. They will leave an empty space in ice dancing and I don't think anyone will be able to fill it soon.

If there is a slight chance they would reconsider competing in Sheffield, I'm gonna hold on to it. In the meantime, I wish Sinead a speedy recovery and thank them for all wonderful moments they ensured us with

vCash
    Glad to hear she's doing well.

And here's hoping it isnt really the end for them.

vCash
    So that means that Bern was both Fede & Massi's AND Sinead & John's last competition? Bummer. Now I'm even happier that I went and got to cheer for them one last time. Both teams were among my favorites for years - gosh, it seems that they've been around forever!

I'll keep fond memories of the fab' Scots, they were always a joy to watch. The Scottish OD was a highlight of their career and one that I'm sure many will remember.

Thanks for all the good memories, Sinead & John, and I hope to see you again in shows!
    Last edited by Celine82; 03-31-2011 at 01:49 PM.

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    Thanks for the update. Good to know Sinead came through the surgery okay and is well.
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

vCash
    Oh man. I was really hoping to see them. Wishing Sinead a speedy recovery.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123