Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judiz View Post
    Chelsea Hobbs, who plays Emily gave birth to a girl last week. I wonder if and how they will have Emily return?
    She Tweeted she had a boy. She already had a girl. http://twitter.com/#!/chelseahobbs

vCash
    Sorry, thought I read another girl

vCash
    So is Chelsea coming back? If so, how? TV miscarriage?

vCash
    I assume she's returning next season but can't imagine how they will do it, she can't raise the baby and train for the Olympics and Chloe can't afford to stay home and take care of the baby.

vCash
    From what I've read, for the rest of the season Emily isn't really around, so I'm curious now how they will write her for next season.

vCash
    I imagine they'll mention getting mail from her just to keep her name in there.

vCash
    So after this week, is Kelly Parker truly bonding with Kaylie or using her to get dirt to go to the "NGO"? With this show, you never know.

vCash
    She strikes me as a Lauren character, always looking out for herself and not caring who she steps on along the way.

vCash
    I'm a little concerned that MIOBI hasn't yet been picked up for a 3rd season. I don't know when renewals usually come, and I hope the show continues on!

vCash
    I've really been enjoying the show so much more since Emily's been gone. Nothing against the actress, but I kinda hope Emily doesn't come back provided the show gets picked up for another season.

If only we could get rid of Summer...

moving right along
    vCash
    The DirecTV listing for this Monday's show labels this as the Series Finale. Looks like we'll be seeing the final episode for the show--a trip to Worlds in Rio.

vCash
    Really ? The shows not renewed ? I wonder why
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    I just went on ABC Family's website, they are still referring to Monday's show as the Spring Finale.

vCash
    According to The Futon Critic, tomorrow is the 19th & 20th episodes of the 20-episode second season. Here's hoping for a renewal.

vCash
    Interview with Ayla Lell (Payson) in today's Daily News, cast still waiting to hear if show is renewed for third season.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    aw, I hope it is renewed. This season was a bit of a letdown, but I still really like the show. And how can they end it without us knowing WHO MAKES IT TO OLYMPICS?!?

I think Kelly Parker was genuinely upset at her mom* and grateful for the kindness shown by Kaylie, but the second that girl was in Kaylie's bedroom you know there was only one result possible. But I do think they set it up nicely, with Kelly feeling bad but willing to do anything to get back in her mom's good graces rather than Lauren's antics, where she is just 100% motivated by what will get Lauren ahead.

Am disappointed in Max - I get that Payson pushed him away and he's free to go elsewhere, but....Lauren?!? eek.

And I'm sorry to say I haven't missed Emily either. She was always my favorite but this season she's kind of turned into just as much of a brat as the rest of them, and she's been living down to the expectations of her detractors. Sigh. Glad we still get to see Chloe though.

*The tweak of having Kelly's agent be her mom was a nice twist - but would people at the Rock (esp Pay's mom) really not be familiar with Kelly's mom?!?
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Did Darby just melt away, or did I see her in the audience when Kaylie was performing her vault?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mkats View Post
    Did Darby just melt away, or did I see her in the audience when Kaylie was performing her vault?
    Pretty sure that wasn't her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    aw, I hope it is renewed. This season was a bit of a letdown, but I still really like the show. And how can they end it without us knowing WHO MAKES IT TO OLYMPICS?!?
    Forget a new season. I'm hoping for a good, classic ABC Family cheese movie to end this thing. Hopefully as high-quality and realistic as the Cutting Edge films.

vCash
    Ugh, Lauren will never get any comeuppance will she? I was hoping she'd at least fall off beam, but karma never catches up with her of course.

And then Payson has to be the one to get hurt? Really?

Can Summer just go away? Seriously, she has no real purpose on this show.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast