Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nan View Post
    I'm thinking Brooke really pissed off someone in wardrobe and this is their way of getting even.

Maybe a Thank You note to the costume department is in order.
    Unless things have changed, she is dressed by one of the cast offs of Project Runway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post
    Add Romeo to the list. So top five are safe?

Did Brooke deeply offend the hairstylists this season?
    You know what I thought when I saw that hair style? Bond girl circa 1965--all she needed was the go go boots. And the fake eyelashes.
    "Me, cutie/chicken, the egg cup, I am the hammer of my spoon!"--Jen_Faith translation

vCash
    Why do the producers hate Tony? First they give him Kate Goselin and now he's dancing with a really unattractive, haggard, belching drag queen.

I'm so glad Kirstie is with Max, even if he's like 30 years younger. I can't see her dancing with "token old star partner" Corky.

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveRocks View Post
    (Um, did Wendy Williams used to be a man?)
    Quote Originally Posted by jenny12 View Post
    Yes.
    No.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...man.html?cat=2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendy_W...ia_personality)

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/2008/0...-son-kevin-jr/

Over the years,Talk show/radio host Wendy Williams has been very open about her miscarriages prior to giving birth to her only child Kevin Jr.

vCash
    Maybe Lacey can use the time off to finish growing out her hair, since obviously she didn't make enough money to afford a fresh dye job?
    I'd rather be thought of as absolutely ridiculous than as absolutely boring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zaphyre14 View Post
    Maybe Lacey can use the time off to finish growing out her hair, since obviously she didn't make enough money to afford a fresh dye job?

lol.....I'm sure she paid big bucks for that. It's Ombre hair. The biggest hair trend this spring. Salons colour it specifically to look like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite View Post
    lol.....I'm sure she paid big bucks for that. It's Ombre hair. The biggest hair trend this spring. Salons colour it specifically to look like that.
    Hmmm. For my generation, ombre hair is a sign that you had fallen on hard times.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

gold dust woman
    vCash
    I pointed that out in the last DWTS thread...but in this case, I think Lacey's been a little lazy too. She bleached her hair for last season, and I think she's been letting it grow out. So she's taking advantage of the trend.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by suep1963 View Post
    You know what I thought when I saw that hair style? Bond girl circa 1965--all she needed was the go go boots. And the fake eyelashes.
    More like from a Roger Moore Bond, or possibly "Diamonds are Forever" (aka "Sean Connery Had to Be Bribed With Donations To His Favorite Charity To Make This Movie") where you can tell about halfway through the hairstylist threw up their hands and said "I just don't know."

My take though was she looks more like she's trying to look young and trendy and it's REALLY not working for her. She seems exceptionally plastic this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronika View Post
    I pointed that out in the last DWTS thread...but in this case, I think Lacey's been a little lazy too. She bleached her hair for last season, and I think she's been letting it grow out. So she's taking advantage of the trend.
    my first thought was that the hair had been bleached so much that it was damaged and she needed to grow it out, and that she didn't want to cut the length.

gold dust woman
    vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    Is Wendy really that crass on her show? She's like a truck driver in sequins.
    I've only seen her show a couple of times; but, yes!
    I didn't watch the results. I had no desire to see Chris Brown.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    http://ewpopwatch.files.wordpress.co...picture-25.jpg

Gah! More 'gem' than the woman 'rocking out' is the guy with demon eyes over Romeo's right shoulder!

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6 View Post
    Hmmm. For my generation, ombre hair is a sign that you had fallen on hard times.
    I must be part of your generation. We called it root rot.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronika View Post
    Bruno's expression is just the half of the gem in this pic.

Miss supermodel has obviously given up the Altoids and Bulumia diet, and has been gorging on dinner salads in her retirement. Petra is the Michelle Kwan of DWTS.

vCash
    Let's hope it's a trend that passes quickly because it looks ridiculous.

vCash
    I was watching a recap of last night on youtube and Brooke's outfit was described as an awful weatherstained tablecloth with a cheap nylon Pocohantas wig (w/ bangs b/c she's over 40).

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mpal2 View Post
    Why does Louis always get the headcase that needs to feel feminine and pretty?
    Because I <3 him, and they're trying to torture me

Quote Originally Posted by soxxy View Post
    Romeo is hot (and young) and danced his Quickstep quite well.
    He reminds me a little of Will Smith, one of the most beautiful men on the planet.

It really annoys me how much Chelsea Kane keeps mentioning how young she and Mark Ballas are, because both Romeo and Chelsie Hightower are both younger (1989) than either Kane (1988) or Ballas (1986).

Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post
    OMG TRISTAN!!!!!!!!

He worked at our studio in Boston! I've danced with him!
    Is he the cute Irish guy?

Quote Originally Posted by jenny12 View Post
    I'd rather have Wendy leave, at least Mike was easy on the eyes, but it's the right choice.
    Word.

I adore Kirstie Alley (Max Chmerkovskiy, not so much) and Ralph Macchio, but I love Hines Ward with Kym Johnson. They perform like grown-ups and they are together. I thought it was really great that both Ward and Chris Jericho really took trying to learn to hold their frames seriously, and their partner/choreographers made them work it.

Sugar Ray Leonard, who seems to have such humility about doing this, during elimination didn't realize that they eliminated Mike Catherwood and Lacey Schwimmer when they announced that couple second. The camera caught him as he looked at his partner and asked her "What just happened"
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanfan1818 View Post

Is he the cute Irish guy?
    Lol, you are not the first to put like that! To be honest, not my type, but he is SO NICE, and he's a great dancer! Nice accent, too, if you like Dublin Irish. (Though I never knew there was a step in cha-cha called 't'ree t'rees'...)

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Carrie Ann Inaba accepted a marriage proposal on "Live with Regis and Kelly" today while she was guest subbing for Kelly Ripa. There's a link to the video of the lead-up and proposal in the Washington Post story:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/....html?hpid=z10

It’s every girl’s dream come true, really: to receive a marriage proposal while Regis Philbin is leering over your shoulder and saying “Woah” when he sees the ring.
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast