Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

vCash
    I have ombre hair. And I have to say, Lacey's hair is not ombre. It's root rot. Ombre is a very specific style where it's supposed to be very gradual from dark to light and be within three shades your natural hair color. Mine goes from light brown to a dark champagne blonde, and I lurrrves it. It's also short, so the blonde frames my face, but the brown at the top gives some depth to it. It's also done on all layers of my hair, not just the top, which is just tacky. If you can't bother with all of your hair, don't bother at all.

Congrats to Carrie Ann Inaba. I hope though he had the sense to really propose in private--I've never understood the appeal of public proposals, unless the guy is really afraid she'll say no. Though the accent forgives A LOT.

I wonder if we'll be seeing lots of wedding/proposal-themed dances this season.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite View Post
    lol.....I'm sure she paid big bucks for that. It's Ombre hair. The biggest hair trend this spring. Salons colour it specifically to look like that.
    20 years ago I dyed my hair red, let it grow out several inches and then bleached the roots. At least the red hair was not so noticeably different from my real hair color, so while growing it out it wasn't so jarring. And afterwards, it looked deliberate. But...I didn't have a job where my looks/packaging was a significant portion of the job performance. And I did my hair myself - the idea of spending hundreds of $$ to look like you haven't been to a hairdresser in 6 months is hilarious.

And the color choice doesn't address the rattiness of the hair
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Cheryl Burke and Chris Jericho were on The Joy Behar show tonight. The first segment was Cheryl talking about the Chris Brown performance. She was really well spoken and wasn't talking about him directly so much as she was talking generally about young women getting into abusive relationships and how to get out of them. She talked about how her own poor self esteem led her into some bad relationships as a teen and she came across very well.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011