Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Holy Season 14 cleansing.. Kisha & Jen, you better not follow the trend and be the next ones out!!

vCash
    What was that about "in two weeks"?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    What was that about "in two weeks"?
    Yeah, WTF? I can't wait that long!!

ETA: Is this because of the NCAA tournament?

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    Yeah, WTF? I can't wait that long!!

ETA: Is this because of the NCAA tournament?
    CMA awards are next week.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    CMA awards are next week.
    ...I love, love, country music. But

vCash
    So are Ron & Christina and Jet & Cord the only ones left that can join Eric as those that have run the entire race twice?!?!

Never been a fan of Luke & Margie so not sorry to see them go. Have to wonder if they had chosen to deliver the books if they would have been ok. That task didn't look too time consuming, if you got good directions.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Ron and Xtina need to depart next week. Or the Goths.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    I actually got teary. (Means great editing )

Seriously, I would much rather had seen whiner team #1 (Justin and what's him name) or whiner team #2 (Ron and Christina) gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8er1964 View Post
    I actually got teary. (Means great editing )

Seriously, I would much rather had seen whiner team #1 (Justin and what's him name) or whiner team #2 (Ron and Christina) gone.
    I know what you mean. Last time around M/L couldn't get off my tv fast enough, but this time I felt sad (and not just b/c I chose them this week).

I've always liked G/M, but Mallory is starting to grate on my nerves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8er1964 View Post
    I don't think Justin is a whiner at all. It seems like it would take a lot of understanding and patience to run this race with someone like Zev, who has Asperger's. I'm constantly impressed with Justin. He never seems to lose patience.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I know I'm in the minority, but I like Margie/Luke I'm sorry they got eliminated that way. That was a nightmare task.

OMG Kisha/Jen not looking at the cap But also that asking people to take them to the place where their bottle of tea was made pretty much worked. With all that tea drinking, I'm surprised we didn't get comments about how K/J blew it last time on the pee break.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Luke had me sniffling tonight. I'm stunned by that.

@ pink paint on globe head.

India looks like wall to wall people. Taxi drivers there seem to be just like Jersey drivers, so I'd fit right in. @ the near misses with trains, pedestrians, cars and trucks though.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Bu-bye Margie and Luke! Now if only Ron and Christina would get off my TV, I would be a happy camper.

(hey, that posting worked for me last week, hopefully it will work for next elimination!)

vCash
    The only team left I dislike is the cowboys, so go away Jet and Cord, and the rest of the show will be very enjoyable indeed!

vCash
    When did Calcutta become Kolkata? I feel out of the loop in my geography skills!

When Phil was telling Gary and Mallory about their prize, I was thinking how mad I'd be if all I got was a stinkin' bottle of Snapple when other teams won money and vacations. I don't even like Snapple! I was glad to hear there was more to it than just tea. lol

The only team I really disliked in this race was the Reds, and then it was really only 1/2 of that team that I didn't care for. I like everyone who's left and I'm rooting for the Cowboys, but I have a sneaking feeling (due to editing) that Kisha and Jen bring home the win. And darn it - I already chose them in the Suicide game.

vCash
    I think the same time Bombay reverted to Mumbai.

Gary and Mallory's prize sounded awesome (Indian feast, and food- plus ooh first taste of tea!), but I don't think I'd want an Indian feast in the middle of the race, and I LOVE Indian food. I tend to overeat, which makes me stuffed, and sometimes sick because of it, and 2) if I was actually in Indian, I imagine the unfamilar food would make me a little sick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Johnston View Post
    When did Calcutta become Kolkata? I feel out of the loop in my geography skills!
    The renaming is ongoing. As for Kolkata, that's in the last 10 years. Chennai (for Madras) and Mumbai (for Bombay) were done in the 90s, I believe.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    I don't think Justin is a whiner at all. It seems like it would take a lot of understanding and patience to run this race with someone like Zev, who has Asperger's. I'm constantly impressed with Justin. He never seems to lose patience.
    ITA. Justin is great - he's so calm, patient and kind. Justin & Zev have a great friendship.

Clueless American
    vCash
    I like all the teams for once. I couldn't stand Margie and Luke the last time around, but I felt so bad for Luke this time. It was so touching that the Indian tea guys liifted him up when he finally got it and Flight Time hugging him was sweet and classy. I even felt bad for Jaime last week (or was that Cara) who had trouble with the dinosaur task. I'm really enjoying this year's Race.

vCash
    Another terrific episode! Loving that this season is sustaining the quality and excitement ... for me, at least, most seasons begin to puter out at midseason.

Luke is off-puttingly immature, much much younger than his age (22), and this makes me uncomfortable (I blame Margie). He's gay, but I can't imagine dating him without feeling like Chris Hanson would be knocking on my door. But, anyway, I too admit to being a little gutted for the boy -- I mean "man" -- during his troubles and at the elimination pitstop.

Bev, I've got a strong feeling about Kisha & Jen, too. Any of the teams remaining could make finals, except for the "dating" "goths", so it's gonna be a lot of fun to watch. But K&J, though lacking the leg wins/runners-up finishes, are racing the most consistently. Mallory & Gary, too, but I don't trust their sense of direction.

All of the boy/boy pairs in particular -- Trotters, Z&J, and the Cowboys -- are making mid-leg goofs all over the place, then rocking the challenges and/or getting lucky to finish safely. Of course any could make finals and win this season, but they need to race better.

Ron. Ah, TARAS's own little ADHD sixtysomething boy.
    Last edited by Beefcake; 03-28-2011 at 06:33 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast