Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

vCash
    Finally watched last week's (3/21) "Harry's Law" and did a double-take when I saw the "dating" "goths" as extras dancing at a nightclub. The episode was about a drag queen (played by "Queer Eye"'s Jai) who was fired after the owner's wife found out her hubby was having an affair with Jai's character.

As for TAR, I did feel really bad for Luke, but he can be a big baby. I also wondered if they were allowed bathroom breaks, because when one of the Indian men picked Luke up and was shaking him around, I was like -- no!!!! Don't squeeze his bladder!

Keisha & Jen have been really under the radar this season. Obviously we've had no swimming tasks. And I <3 the Globetrotters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Capella View Post
    Finally watched last week's (3/21) "Harry's Law" and did a double-take when I saw the "dating" "goths" as extras dancing at a nightclub. The episode was about a drag queen (played by "Queer Eye"'s Jai) who was fired after the owner's wife found out her hubby was having an affair with Jai's character.
    They were also extras in an episode of the Big Bang Theory when Howard and Raj went to a goth club. Did a double take when I saw them in the background.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    After I realized that Flight Time came from a small town very near my home town, I did some searching and he gives large sums of money back to the school. He also graduated with honors from Centenary. That is really an accomplishment for a college basketball star. Most drop out when the last game of their senior year is over. So, rock on Flight Time and Big Easy. Now, that I think about it, Flight Time does well with the logic tasks. He should just let BE do the physical stuff.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    After I realized that Flight Time came from a small town very near my home town, I did some searching and he gives large sums of money back to the school. He also graduated with honors from Centenary. That is really an accomplishment for a college basketball star. Most drop out when the last game of their senior year is over. So, rock on Flight Time and Big Easy. Now, that I think about it, Flight Time does well with the logic tasks. He should just let BE do the physical stuff.
    Awww...I knew I loved these guys during both TAR's they've been in for a reason.

Even though I picked them in the Suicide Game this week.

That is pretty amazing and also proof his Mama raised him right.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    I have a real soft spot for Flight Time because when my kids were little, they were part of a group that got to spend some time with the Globetrotters. My daughter and a friend were matched with Flight Time, who taught them how to spin a basketball on one finger, dribble and shoot a basket. He was SUCH a sweetheart; he really focused on the girls like he was enjoying what he was doing and he had nothing better to do in the world than teach them a little basketball.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    Flight Time. Definitely seems to be a sweetheart (even when he was being ornery, e.g. "empathetically" imploring Miss Floaties to not force herself down that water slide, LOL), and he's to boot.

Big Easy? Well, er, he's tall too.

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    I don't think Justin is a whiner at all. It seems like it would take a lot of understanding and patience to run this race with someone like Zev, who has Asperger's. I'm constantly impressed with Justin. He never seems to lose patience.
    I didn't know that.

I still find him (Zev) annoying and won't be sad to see them go.

vCash
    TV Guide interview with Luke & Margie where they said that it took Luke about four hours to do the tea detour; Flight Time almost as long:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Amazing-...e-1031191.aspx

vCash
    Four hours??!!!?! No wonder he was crying!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    TV Guide interview with Luke & Margie where they said that it took Luke about four hours to do the tea detour; Flight Time almost as long:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Amazing-...e-1031191.aspx
    Four hours?!
    I would really want to cry. And I would really have to pee.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Habs View Post
    Four hours?!
    I would really want to cry. And I would really have to pee.
    Not to mentioned, was that tea decaf? Yikes, I hope so!!

It will be interesting to see just how far back the Globe Trotters are from the rest of the pack.

vCash
    Watching it seemed like MORE than 4 hours, I'm surprised it was that short for him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123