vCash

Help! Advice on Euro 2012 tickets!!!

Hello everyone, I've just joined the forum and hope some can help! I'm looking to book tickets for the 2012 Europeans in Sheffield. Now, the individual tickets have come out today, without warning I may add, after being delayed - not impressed! Moving on...Are any of you lovely skating fans going? I have been waiting for the Euros to come to England for goodness knows how long, haven't been to any others, or a big skating even like this. What I'd like to know is, in your opinion (or fact depending on who reads this!) which are the best blocks to sit in? Does anyone know the arena? I'd like a premium seat and near to the front as poss...but how near may I be if I am in, row d for example. Anyone got an all events ticket? Where have you chosen? I've been waiting for these tickets to come out for months and I just don't know what to do for the best - any help appreciated! I'm looking at Sat and the gala x

vCash
    Welcome to FSU! You can check out the earlier thread on this topic: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=78674

vCash
    thank you! I went for block 118 row D seats 1 & 2 in the end! There wasn't much left on the judges side with the all event tickets being sold there, and the ones left were too far back I think! I hope row D is far enough back! E-G were taken!