Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Hop View Post
    You're not wrong. He's very easy on the eyes in that film. Also try 'Wilby Wonderful' - another quirky story. He's not quite so cute in it, but it's a good film (why yes, I do have a shelf full of Paul Gross DVDs, why do you ask?).
    Have you seen Gunless yet? Even with long hair and covered with, well, let's just say dirt ... he's still

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbalgirl77 View Post
    The first season with the second cast was decent. Their 2nd season (season 4)...not so much. But the first season of the 3rd cast just finished and I really enjoyed that.
    I surprisingly fell right in love with the new group of kids. I don't like them as much as the original group but a few of them I like more than some/most of the original. I really like Pandora and J.J. I must have a thing for the outcasts and oddballs because I loved Cassie and Sketch the most from the first group. That isn't typical of me but they write those characters so very well and pick amazing actors/actresses to play them, IMO. The episode focusing on J.J. in volume 3 was the best of all the series (so far), very touching with the classical music playing throughout almost the entire episode. I could do without Freddie and it is a shame they try to make him out to be the lead male. He is pretty useless.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Another one I don't think has been mentioned yet: Sportsnight -- a dramedy about a cable sports program. Aaron Sorkin writing at his best, and a fabulous cast including Josh Charles, Peter Krause, Felicity Huffman, and Robert Guillaume. It only lasted 2 seasons (Sorkin pulled the plug willingly to concentrate on The West Wing, I believe), but that means you can get both seasons in a single boxed set. I'm someone who doesn't give a toss about professional team sports ... and I still loved this show.

(BTW, Frankenstein last night was amazing. Wish I could have seen it live.)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345