Crazy Stalker Lady
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by os168 View Post
    How was the show Runnershigh?

Here's Yuna's new EX, a new Yuna?

http://youtu.be/KpE_k_oc5T8

Jumps omitted due to injury, but still the rest of it is pretty magnetic
    ^^^^This link can't be seen outside Korea

Here is a link that can at least be seen in Canada and presumably in the US since it's a Universal Sports blog (and I don't know where else)

Kim 'Fever' continues in South Korea
    http://www.universalsports.com/news-...id=532351.html

I don't care that she's not jumping, she's a fabulous dancer and I don't care that there are a few moment when she's dancing on the spot instead of moving over the ice. Your allowed to do that in an exhibition

Loved it!

vCash
    I flove vamping Yuna.

vCash
    More fan videos of the group numbers...

Act I Opening: Disco Heaven

Act II Opening: Born This Way by Lady Gaga

Finale (2nd song): Breathe by Miss A

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by os168 View Post
    Here's Yuna's new EX, a new Yuna?

http://youtu.be/KpE_k_oc5T8

vCash
    I wish I could have seen this in person. As it is I can't get off of Youtube. I love the group numbers. As much as I love my favorite skaters, it's the group numbers that really make my day. I love the interactions.

Do they ever sell these shows in DVD or iTunes form? If not, they should.

vCash
    Anybody in North America planning to be up at 5am (2am West Coast) to try to find a webcast? I am pondering that, though not 100% sure.
    improving my ballad- like lines

vCash
    Jeremy's Rhythm of Love from Saturday. He posted on his fanpage that this was the most fun he'd had skating the program:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGdSOX0lxVM

vCash
    Day II.

They delivered better performances than yesterday - Yes.

Min-Jeong AGAIN lost the exit and So did Gordeeva.
    Kulik today was in good shape.
    Czisny was so confident and her "Moon river" was so nice. (Last year, when she fell down she lost everything including self-confidence. But this year, when she fell, that's all. She stood up, did planed jumps with great speed without hesitation, showed World-class spins & spirals and flight high with two jump splits. What changed her like this? Wow!!
    S/Z's "Turandot" received a Standing Ovation again.
    YuNa's two programs were perfect! With "Giselle", she showed 3 2As and the jumps were so huge with difficult entrance, flawless landing and transitions connected with the jumps. "Fever", her every move took my breathe away. I was in the first row at Kiss & Cry Zone. She performed some choreograph in front of me and blew my mind away.

EPISODES
    • Some fans asked David Wilson "Who choreographed YuNa's Fever?" He answered "It's me!"
    • Around the gym, YuNa's fan hung her banners of last 2 seasons. I didn't count them but about 20 or 30 banners were there and crowds loved them.
    • In the sky, Balloons saying "YuNa ♡ Fans" and "Homage to YuNa" were floating and at night brighten up.
    • I heard ATS approved those two events from fans and supplied proper places.
    • There's a flash mob at a parking lot. They sang a famous Korean song. (I'm planning to take part in today. )
    This too will pass away.

vCash
    Thank you RunnersHigh~

What about Jeremy?I really love his two programs this time~

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nashvilledancer View Post
    Jeremy's Rhythm of Love from Saturday. He posted on his fanpage that this was the most fun he'd had skating the program:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGdSOX0lxVM
    Thank you! Puts a smile on my face every time.
    I love the new Jeremy's EX, as well.
    Looking forward to seeing everybody!
    improving my ballad- like lines

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RunnersHigh View Post
    Day II.

YuNa's two programs were perfect! With "Giselle", she showed 3 2As and the jumps were so huge with difficult entrance, flawless landing and transitions connected with the jumps. "Fever", her every move took my breathe away. I was in the first row at Kiss & Cry Zone. She performed some choreograph in front of me and blew my mind away.
    Hehe. I know what you mean. I was in the first row at K&C Zone on Friday, 2nd row on Saturday, and watching Yuna perform "Fever" live.... something I will never ever forget.

vCash
    Just watched some handcams of Ilia's new "Love in this club" program and oh my GOODNESS...

I can't do anything else now. I'm helplessly glued to the computer watching it again and again. I think he's getting better with age!

(Between the pushups, the stripping and the footwork, I think he's been talking to Yagudin...or else it's a Russian thing? I don't care I love it!)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by misskarne View Post
    Just watched some handcams of Ilia's new "Love in this club" program and oh my GOODNESS...

I can't do anything else now. I'm helplessly glued to the computer watching it again and again. I think he's getting better with age!

(Between the pushups, the stripping and the footwork, I think he's been talking to Yagudin...or else it's a Russian thing? I don't care I love it!)
    Well.. didn't he perform w/Yagudin on Kings on Ice? ;D Clearly, someone's been taught the ways of sloring lols (to use _skating terminology XD).

vCash
    Ilia did not perform with Yagudin in KOI - the KOI segment Ilia was hired for was canceled before it went out.

vCash
    well,I think Ilia last several years' new numbers are all this kind of thing...

the TV version's camera work is terrible,worse than many fancam,pity...

vCash
    A few numbers but hardly all. "Song for the King" which he did the last time he skated in Seoul is lyrical and quite gorgeous. The new programs he did in Japan (and the Michael Weiss show) were Mustang Nismo which is hard rock (and he skated it like hard rock) and "Mad" by Ne-yo which was not quite a hip-hop program in terms of the movement he used and I'm thankful for that (hip-hop is not my favorite). His only two real hip-hop programs are this one and the one he also did last time in Seoul (and for the Kristi show last he performed for that) which is the Corbin Blue "Deal With It." And even as a non-hip-hop fan I have to say that I enjoyed the new-ness of Deal With It when he debuted it as it was the first time Ilia touched the genre and he did well with it. But I like the lyrical stuff best and the hard-rock when he tries that. He did two lovely programs for the Disson Christmas show this past season which were choreographically very clever and quite wonderful to watch. So it's only two real hip-hop programs - perhaps the costumes with the sleeveless shirts are confusing the issue as they go beyond the hip-hop stuff.
    Last edited by Willowway; 05-10-2011 at 04:19 AM.

vCash
    According to this site.. http://www.kurtfiles.com/index.php

Kurt Browning will be in Korea for Yuna's next ice show this August!

vCash
    Programs

Act I... Enjoy the memories
    • Opening: (Fan Cam) Disco Heaven
    • Hae-Jin Kim: (Fan Cam) The Show by Lenka
    • Jeremy Abbott: (Fan Cam) Hometown Glory by Adele
    • Min-Jung Kwak: (Fan Cam) Don't Rain On My Parade by Glee cast
    • Nathalie Pechalat/Fabian Bourzat: (Fan Cam) Charlie Chaplin by Charlie Chaplin
    • Alisa Czisny: (Fan Cam) Dancing With Myself by Nouvelle Vague
    • Brian Joubert: (Fan Cam) Little Love by Aaron
    • Zhang Dhan & Zhang Hao: (Fan Cam) Spanish Caravan, Hello I Love You by The Doors
    • Stephan Lambiel: (Fan Cam, SBS) Don't Stop the Music by Jamie Cullum
    • Ilia Kulik: (Fan Cam) Who Wants to Live Forever by David Garrett
    • Xue SHEN & Hongbo ZHAO: (Fan Cam) Tian Xia Wu Shuang by Zhang Liang Ying
    • Ekaterina Gordeeva: (Fan Cam) I Believe You and Me by Whitney Houston
    • Yu-Na Kim: (Fan Cam, SBS) Giselle by Adolphe Adam

Act II... Enjoy the day.
    • Opening: (Fan Cam) Born This Way by Lady Gaga
    • Jeremy Abbott: (Fan Cam) Rhythm of Love by Plain White T's
    • Min-Jung Kwak: (Fan Cam) Get Right by Jennifer Lopez
    • Zhang Dhan & Zhang Hao: (Fan Cam) Here I Am by 4맨, 美
    • Brian Joubert Fan Cam: Rise by Safri Duo
    • Alisa Czisny: (SBS) Moon River by Audrey Hapburn & Henry Mancini
    • Nathalie Pechalat/Fabian Bourzat: (Fan Cam) George of Jungle by Marc shaiman
    • Ilia Kulik: (Fan Cam) Love in This Club by Usher
    • Ekaterina Gordeeva: (Fan Cam) Cinema Italiano by Kate Hudson
    • Stephan Lambiel: (Fan Cam) Bring Me to Life by Katherine Jenkins
    • Xue SHEN & Hongbo ZHAO: (Fan Cam) Turandot by Puccini
    • Yu-Na Kim: (Fan Cam #1, Fan Cam2, SBS) Fever by Beyonce
    • Special Guest: Love Alone by Miss A
    • Finale: Bad Girl Good Girl (Fan Cam), Breathe (Fan Cam) by Miss A
    • Curtain Call: (Fan Cam) The Time by Black Eyed Peas

Highlights from Prime time news on May 6.
    Last edited by RunnersHigh; 05-10-2011 at 10:19 AM.
    This too will pass away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Willowway View Post
    A few numbers but hardly all. "Song for the King" which he did the last time he skated in Seoul is lyrical and quite gorgeous. The new programs he did in Japan (and the Michael Weiss show) were Mustang Nismo which is hard rock (and he skated it like hard rock) and "Mad" by Ne-yo which was not quite a hip-hop program in terms of the movement he used and I'm thankful for that (hip-hop is not my favorite). His only two real hip-hop programs are this one and the one he also did last time in Seoul (and for the Kristi show last he performed for that) which is the Corbin Blue "Deal With It." And even as a non-hip-hop fan I have to say that I enjoyed the new-ness of Deal With It when he debuted it as it was the first time Ilia touched the genre and he did well with it. But I like the lyrical stuff best and the hard-rock when he tries that. He did two lovely programs for the Disson Christmas show this past season which were choreographically very clever and quite wonderful to watch. So it's only two real hip-hop programs - perhaps the costumes with the sleeveless shirts are confusing the issue as they go beyond the hip-hop stuff.

I'm quite enjoying the counterbalanced programs and I think it's quite clever of him that whenever he brings out a new pair of programs, they're opposite of each other.

2009 - Song for the King (lyrical, graceful, beautiful), Deal with It (hip-hop, fun)

2010 - Mad (lyrical, emotional), Mustang Nismo (hard rock, kind of sexy - it's the pants )

2011 - Who Wants to Live Forever (lyrical, graceful, elegant), Love in this Club (hip-hop, sexy )

I'm certainly not complaining, that's for sure. I think it's a really amazing demonstration of just how wonderful a skater he is that he is capable of two completely different styles. I remember the first time I watched his "Nutcracker" thinking that he could never skate better than that, and that he would always be a classical style skater. But I really love that he's embracing other dance styles as well.

Technically he's still amazing as well. The 'tano jump at the end of LitC (I'm having trouble identifying it from all the fancams) is really awesome, although I was a bit surprised in Who Wants to Live Forever when he pulled out what looked like a 3S? I didn't think he'd done that in a while. And his cartwheel is just getting higher and higher!

And I will never ever complain about the sleeveless shirts - he's looking VERY fit!

I guess the tl;dr here is: Ilia is and continues to be amazing, can't wait to see even more of the amazing in the future.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast