View Poll Results: Which Performances Did You Enjoy Tonight? (Vote For As Many As You Like)

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Casey Abrams

15 27.27%
  • Haley Reinhart

9 16.36%
  • Jacob Lusk

28 50.91%
  • James Durbin

31 56.36%
  • Lauren Alaina

18 32.73%
  • Naima Adedapo

25 45.45%
  • Paul McDonald

13 23.64%
  • Pia Toscano

31 56.36%
  • Scott McCreery

14 25.45%
  • Stefano Langone

9 16.36%
  • Thia Megia

11 20.00%
  • I Enjoyed EVERYBODY Tonight!!

2 3.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I am not making this up:

Next week will.i.am and Fantasia will be on to perform. Will.i.am's song is called
    "Hot Wings" and Fantasia's song is called "Collard Greens and Cornbread." No, this is not a joke...
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    will.i.am. is on again? And Crystal hasn't even had one invitation? That stinks.

Rumor has it next week's theme is Elton John. So much for no themes or no narrow themes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    will.i.am. is on again? And Crystal hasn't even had one invitation? That stinks.

Rumor has it next week's theme is Elton John. So much for no themes or no narrow themes.
    Are you serious!? That means they outright LIED!!! They promised no more person specific themes, I think using the Dolly Parton night as an example. WTF!? I feel betrayed, I really do.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post

I've heard that rumor is false... I've heard it's the 80s. And besides, I thought Elton John was done with AI?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayar View Post
    I've heard that rumor is false... I've heard it's the 80s. And besides, I thought Elton John was done with AI?
    Oh I hope you are right!!
    -Brian

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I am not making this up:

Next week will.i.am and Fantasia will be on to perform. Will.i.am's song is called
    "Hot Wings" and Fantasia's song is called "Collard Greens and Cornbread." No, this is not a joke...
    Haven't heard the will.i.am song, but the Fantasia song is one of my favorites off her album. It's really good, and has a nice throwback vibe.

vCash
    I didn't mean to sound like I was in judgement of the song. The titles were just too funny to be true. I love Fantasia. This is still one of my favorite performance on Idol EVER! It helps with the look on Simon's face:

Fantasia - Bore Me
    -Brian

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayar View Post
    Maybe he needs the money to support his kid.

Looks like it's official. American Idol tweeted today: "UPDATE: It's official, next week's theme is Elton John songs! And we wish the Rocket Man a very happy 64th birthday today!"

I know some people like Fantasia, but her singing is like nails on a chalkboard to me and I got tired of her doing the same thing so often. After a while, none of it came across as genuine and I'm not sure she ever understood or cared what lyrics she was singing. Probably my least favorite Idol ever.

vCash
    Well then, Idol lied to all of us. I am really not happy with this.
    -Brian

vCash
    Speaking of Pink, has she ever performed on American Idol?? They need to book her stat!

vCash
    Pink is mega pregnant. I doubt she will be doing much in the way of appearances until after she gives birth. Maybe next year.
    -Brian

vCash
    I am not making this up:

Yep, and then it's TV Theme week with Fraser singing "Tossed Salad and Scrambled Eggs."

vCash
    I am not making this up:

Sounds like my Super Bowl party menu!

I didn't get to see either show this week, so I was a little when I read that Casey got the one save of the season. Based on his previous performances, I just can't see him meriting that. I guess I'll reserve final judgment until I see the performances, but I have a feeling the producers will regret this later.

vCash
    The only thing I can be happy about is that with the save being used, if Jacob is somehow eliminated, he is going home!! The producers would probably shit a break if James or Lauren got the boot, though.
    -Brian

vCash
    Just saw that Casey fell on Thursday evening backstage and had to be helped up. In addition, he was re-hospitalized for internal bleeding. This does not look good at all. I am beginning to wonder if this guy can even get through the next week alive, let alone the rest of the competition.

vCash
    I don't see how Casey can make it. He shouldn't need so many transfusions. It is obvious that stress and anxiety are giving him major and frequent flare ups. I am assuming they have him on some kind of anti-anxiety for the duration of the competition but he can't be walking around like a zombie all the time. I just don't see how can he go much longer, much less be on tour! Maybe, though, once he is on tour he will settle into things and learn how to handle constant changes. Or maybe I am placing too much emphasis on stress/anxiety.
    -Brian

OmnipresentAdmeanistrator
    vCash
    I read at TWoP that Stefano had a DUI after his own accident (caused by a drunk driver). Wow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WindSpirit View Post
    I read at TWoP that Stefano had a DUI after his own accident (caused by a drunk driver). Wow.
    Yes, it was on Joe's Place about 2 weeks ago. Apparently, it happened last May. He blew a .09 and the charge was reduced.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

vCash

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314