vCash

Donald Trump Roast on Comedy Central (joke spoilers)

Give a look if you like filthy, sorta truth-based jokes, and love -- or hate -- The Donald.

Per usual, CC Roast usual suspects Lisa Lampianelli, Whitney Cummings (for me the MVP of this edition!), Snoop Dog, and Jeffrey Ross were at the Trump roast. And Seth McFarlane is 2 for 2 as master-of-ceremonies ... I want him to get a full bit, though, next time. Rookie Anthony Jeselnik was terrific .. and to boot. The revelation was Marlee Matlin, who was hilarious and dirty! Who knew?

The Situation bombed, but who cares? What did they think they'd get by forcing this dumb tool to speak more than four-word sentences, anyway?

Larry King?

Was Ross' line [on Gary Coleman], "He died of multiple aneurysms, which is a little like diff'rent strokes," too much too soon, as some pearl clutchers are saying? I didn't think so; besides, Greg Giraldo did one of those a few months ago during the last CC Roast (David Hasselhoff).

((( Greg Giraldo = sorely missed. RIP, funny man. )))

Some of the lines [from Variety piece, etc.:]
    MacFarlane: "Let's get started making one more piece of garbage with Donald Trump's name on it."

Lampanelli: "You've ruined more models' lives than bulimia and you've disappointed more women than 'Sex and the City 2'!"

and ... [to McFarlane]: “Seth, I love your work. I particularly love that weird baby you made with the enormous football-shaped head. Oh, sorry, that was for my Sarah Palin roast.”

Cummings: OMG! “You have given more uneducated whores on-camera jobs than Fox News.”

Jeselnik: “This has been a rough year for comedy. Not only did the world lose Greg Giraldo, it kept Jeff Ross.”

Snoop: “Donald says he wants to run for President and move on into the White House. Why not? It wouldn’t be the first time you pushed a black family out of their home.”

Ross: "Comedy Central wanted to roast someone more likable, but Bernie Madoff was busy."

vCash
    I love these roasts, but I am the first to say their jokes aren't anywhere close to being PC and anyone with a hint of pearl-clutching in them should stay far, far away.

The Situation bombing was so uncomfortable to watch, but at the same time it kind of showed that the people who do those kinds of jokes are really good at what they do. It isn't necessarily as easy as it looks to rip on someone.

The only thing I don't like is how everything is bleeped and censored. I can't wait until it shows up on the Secret Stash in its unedited version.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Snoop: “Donald says he wants to run for President and move on into the White House. Why not? It wouldn’t be the first time you pushed a black family out of their home.”
    oooo......SNAP!
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    This was one of the better roasts I thought. Marlee Matlin was a hoot - Mr. NC was crying he was laughing so hard at some of her signs. The Situation was a complete and utter bomb - not sure I have seen someone fail that bad LOL.