Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OmnipresentAdmeanistrator
    vCash

Chris Brown Melts Down After Interview

Chris Brown Melts Down After Tough 'Good Morning America' Interview

According to TMZ, Brown had an off-camera meltdown following his performance and interview with Robin Roberts, smashing a window in his dressing room with a chair and sending shattered glass falling onto the streets of Manhattan. Brown was also shouting so loudly backstage that he scared hair and makeup people and security had to be called.
    Brown waited until after the interview to really explode, and when he did pop, it was in physical violence. While exiting the GMA building, Brown confronted the producer of his segment, and the two had to be separated before the situation escalated.
    Now, journalists can be often jackasses, even those "renowned" ones, but Chris Brown has a serious problem. I guess the anger management classes didn't really work. Here's a picture of the broken window and the street below. He could have seriously hurt someone. He wanted to talk about his album and not what happened two years ago, wah wah. Well, obviously he still has the same problem, so yes it's relevant. And why on earth does he think that he deserves to have a career at all? He's a crappy singer with anger issues.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    What a douche. He clearly has an anger problem. Those questions were cleared with him before hand according to Robin Roberts. He has serious issues and needs to continue getting help. The judge in his probation case would be wise to take this incident and require MORE anger management courses and such.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Why is this jackwad even considered a big star? He really needs to sashay away.

vCash
    I read earlier today that people are really putting pressure on ABC to cancel his appearance on DWTS next week. He was supposed to give 2 performances during the results show. I am guessing ABC is waiting to see if this all blows over or if it picks up steam.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    After this performance, he just guaranteed that *all* people will be talking about is his anger management issues/relationship with Rhianna.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    Yes, good luck to him on his next interview. haha He also has recently dealt with the nude photos of himself surfacing, although that was not brought up in this case. It was brought up on a radio phone interview and he apparently got pissed and hung up. I wonder if he broke his own window that time?
    -Brian

vCash
    I would be willing to bet that his own PR person has tried to prep him for questions like that. Anyone with media relations training would have canned answers for questions that are sure to come up...it is what you are paid to do. So even if they questions weren't supplied ahead of time, I can't believe he was honestly taken off guard by them.

vCash
    What's ridiculous, is that he AGREED to talk about his past and that whole situation. It smacks of a publicity stunt IMO.

vCash
    I'm convinced his agent prepped him. I'm also convinced that he's too dumb or too naive to understand what his agent said. After all, he came into the industry as the "good" kid who could do no wrong, was kind to animals, and an positive influence on kids. Guess he bought his own hype.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

vCash
    Why wasn't he charged with Criminal Damage to Property?

vCash
    I guess it's up to the landlord of the building whose window he broke as to whether he wants to charge Brown or not, but I'm sure someone from Brown's camp has already immediately offered to pay for the window replacement. So in theory there's nothing to be charged.

vCash
    In the real world, the police are called and the police officer on the scene files charges.

vCash
    Temper, temper. It would have been better if he had just walked off the set. The , throwing furniture and stuff, makes him look immature and hot-headed.

vCash
    Open letter to GMA on the Chris Brown situation. Kinda funny.

vCash
    That open letter has a point about ABC's action, or rather non-action. It's why Hollywood has people like Charlie Sheen around; It chooses to look the other way when it's convenient to do so.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Love the open letter!
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

podcast mistress
    Ready to interview Uncle Dickie at any time.
    vCash
    This just pisses me off. There are good, decent, hard-working people out there, with real accomplishments, contributions, and talent. And lately the only ones I see making tons of money and getting all the attention are thugs.

I know intellectually it's not the case, and we only hear about the bad stuff. But our society is so fukced up.
    In my spare time, I like to interview figure skating legends.

vCash
    I know there are other aspects to focus on, but he ripped of his T-shirt?
    I thought that could only happen in a film.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manleywoman View Post
    This just pisses me off. There are good, decent, hard-working people out there, with real accomplishments, contributions, and talent. And lately the only ones I see making tons of money and getting all the attention are thugs.

I know intellectually it's not the case, and we only hear about the bad stuff. But our society is so fukced up.
    I agree. I'm tired of hearing about the spoiled, rich, celebrities who are all about causing trouble and being stupid.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC View Post
    I agree. I'm tired of hearing about the spoiled, rich, celebrities who are all about causing trouble and being stupid.
    Yet...here's a thread about it. (not pointing out HeatherC--love ya! I'm just sayin, in the ideal world...)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast