Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by soxxy View Post
    ABC is repeating Monday's episode tonight (Sat.) at 8pm EDT.
    THANK YOU for posting this! I just now read it and switched over just in time to see Kirstie. I didn't watch the show the first time around, but wish I had, because EVERYONE was talking about Kirstie - the news, the people at work, my friends - so glad I finally got to see her. She was fab, and ITA with Beefcake's remarks about her (see above).

I gave Kirstie an 8.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    Apparently George Lopez commented that Kirstie looked like a pig and made several fat jokes. He then offered to apologise when the feedback wasn't amused. She tweeted that she didn't want or need his apology but on behalf of women everywhere she'd take back that kidney his ex wife gave him. He divorced her a few years after he got the kidney. Rock on Kirstie.
    Good thing that George is such a perfect specimen , so his comments carry mucho gravitas.

But, kudos to him for pushing Kirstie further into the public's open arms ... and to Kirstie for her follow-up tweets forgiving George and thanking him for his apologies and flower bouquet. (She's no dummy ... versus going full-on Rosie O'Donnell on Lopez, playing will maintain this swell of public adoration.)

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    DJ dude was awful. Are some people really incapable of fluid movement or was he simply nervous and self-conscious? .
    Yes. That would be me. Kate G. would kick my azz on the dance floor!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112