Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Badams View Post
    ITA! I thought Ralph was great! I have to wonder how long it will be before he has to dance a cheesy karate theme dance though.
    I give it about a week.

Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    I remember reading that they actually rewrote Kirstie's character on Cheers from nasty and assertive to neurotic after seeing her real personality.
    That's what bugged me. I liked her nasty and assertive, and then they went and made her a whiny wuss!
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronika View Post
    The results show isn't until next week, so they have time if they want to give him the boot. (I hope they will.) GMA is an ABC show, so they definitely can cite the incident as a reason.
    It seems that they are considering it already:

http://www.popeater.com/2011/03/22/c...n-GMA-violent/

vCash
    Sounds like CB needs to go back to anger management training. I'd be afraid to be dating him or be in his inner circle, because one wrong word and he'll go ballistic.

vCash
    or just go away the stupid effing tool that he is. He was all "moving on" speech and then he goes and does this. Idiot.
    "awwww....shades of Janet Lynn" - Dick Button on anyone who makes more than one mistake in their program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Something without helmet head or greased down bangs. But now that I have seen this, I wonder if it is a combover
    I definitely say comeover and it was worse than Trumps toupee and several MDs that I know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by soxxy View Post
    A celeb spotting of Kelly Preston. Can hubby Travolta be far behind?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-hacked-169906
    I hope there's a who's who of Scientology all-stars out to support Kristie this season.

vCash
    I hope there isn't. I can't stand that toothy grin of Tom Cruise's.

Anyone going to watch that "best of movies" show tonight? I ask that here because our beloved Tom Bergeron is co-host!
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    It seems that they are considering it already:

http://www.popeater.com/2011/03/22/c...n-GMA-violent/
    And now it's almost as if he's asking to end his (mainstream) career:

Chris later took to Twitter saying, “I’m so over people bringing this past s**t up!!! Yet we praise Charlie Sheen and other celebs for there bulls**t.” Chris later deleted the message.
    http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/03...rica-incident/

Thanks, Sheen, for further emboldening domestic abusers .

(And I have almost as big a problem with him using the wrong "their" in his tweet.)

vCash
    Can anyone tell me how the couples ranked?

Missed part of the show but caught the missed ones on YouTube.
    I wasn't going to watch but since Hines Ward is on I changes my mind.
    I'm one of the ones that likes Kristie.

There are many I'm - like who are these people? I only know Kristie, Hines, Ralph Macchio and Sugar Ray.

My top three rank are Hines, Ralph and Kristie.

vCash
    Can't remember everyone, but thought the disney kid was fun, loved the karate kid, shocked by Kristie in a good way and was glad to hear about Petra. Had forgotten about her and the tsunami and her boyfriend dying. I might have to dig out the old stories. Hope she stays around longer.

vCash
    IIRC Ralph is in the lead with 24 and Kirstie has 23. Beyond that, I'm not sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    Sounds like CB needs to go back to anger management training. I'd be afraid to be dating him or be in his inner circle, because one wrong word and he'll go ballistic.
    Yeah, I definitely hope they cancel his appearance on DWTS. I'm all for forgiving people if it looks like they've grown from their past, but CB isn't helping his cause with this behavior.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    IIRC Ralph is in the lead with 24 and Kirstie has 23. Beyond that, I'm not sure.
    I think Radio Guy and Wendy Williams were the lowest two (with Radio Guy the lowest, i think)
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jenny12 View Post
    Yeah, I definitely hope they cancel his appearance on DWTS. I'm all for forgiving people if it looks like they've grown from their past, but CB isn't helping his cause with this behavior.
    I'm not condoning Chris' behaviour, but I can understand his frustration. Especially since people always seem to forget that Rihanna was apparently hitting him quite a bit before he finally hit back, but nobody ever calls her on that.

Again, not condoning his behaviour, just making an observation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by screech View Post
    I'm not condoning Chris' behaviour, but I can understand his frustration. Especially since people always seem to forget that Rihanna was apparently hitting him quite a bit before he finally hit back, but nobody ever calls her on that.

You can't be serious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by screech View Post

Are there photos of his bruises and bloody face from her 'attack'? Did she slam his head into a window? Did he file assault charges? Frustration? Seriously? He beat the shit out of her. That's not 'hitting back'. He was the driver. Stop, get out of the car and call the cops. Are you serious?

vCash
    Are there photos of his bruises and bloody face from her 'attack'? Did she slam his head into a window? Did he file assault charges? Frustration? Seriously? He beat the shit out of her. That's not 'hitting back'. He was the driver. Stop, get out of the car and call the cops. Are you serious?
    The reports are that she was slapping and striking him as he was driving after seeing texts on his phone from another woman. But that he did not have any serious injuries. And given their sizes and strength, that's understandable. As I said, I don't think what he did was okay at all. But she did strike him repeatedly as well. It's also been mentioned that he comes from an abusive homelife. Not everyone from that kind of life, but for many (apparently including Chris), that leads to reacting to violence with violence. Once again, I'm not saying he did the right thing or anything - he didn't. It's never okay to beat a woman. But it's also not okay for a woman to attack a man.

And I get the frustration because of trying to put things that happened in the past and move on. She isn't talking about it all the time - why should she be allowed to try to move on but not him? No, what he did isn't okay, but he is allowed to try to focus on more positive aspects of his life. I do think he took it too far today, but I can understand not wanting to discuss it.

vCash
    And I get the frustration because of trying to put things that happened in the past and move on. She isn't talking about it all the time - why should she be allowed to try to move on but not him? No, what he did isn't okay, but he is allowed to try to focus on more positive aspects of his life. I do think he took it too far today, but I can understand not wanting to discuss it.
    Rhiana gave a lengthy interview to Diane Sawyer about the abusive incident and then that was that; Once she did that it no longer became news and the press let her move on. If Chris Brown was smart he would do the same thing and then he can move on; otherwise the issue would be a big white elephant in the room every time he does an interview.

At any rate, after today's incident I can't imagine he'll ever be back to the same level of popularity he was before. He definitely won't be getting any mainstream endorsement deals like he had previously.

vCash
    I agree. I think if a woman is attacking a man, he has the right to defend himself (or do his best to restrain her while getting away from the situation), but I don't see how anyone after seeing her face after the attack could call those defensive wounds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    *Stay Gold, Pony Boy*

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast