Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieD View Post
    I'm too afraid to click on the link because I'm sure there'll be a photo of a snake in it and my phobia is quite bad. I'm intrigued by the concept though, what is it? Doing yoga holding a snake? How does it make a difference?
    There is a photo of the nutty lady sitting with snakes draped on her, but it sounds like actual participants are just doing yoga with the snakes in the room. To confront their fears. Or some bullshit.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    There is a photo of the nutty lady sitting with snakes draped on her, but it sounds like actual participants are just doing yoga with the snakes in the room. To confront their fears. Or some bullshit.
    Seriously that's just nuts! How on earth does doing yoga with snakes in the same room work any better? I'm pretty sure it'd be detrimental to my health haha! Ta for the warning about the photos - I had a feeling there'd be one or two.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post

Or some bullshit

Yes.
    Gone crazy. Be back soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12