Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    No you don't. Why would you want something that gives you diarrhea of the mouth?

vCash
    Two male skaters trying a throw and other pairs moves for fun (because that's what they were doing when those pictures were taken) is not a proof . You would have to present more serious proof (which you most likely can't ).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lauravvv View Post
    Two male skaters trying a throw and other pairs moves for fun (because that's what they were doing when those pictures were taken) is not a proof . You would have to present more serious proof (which you most likely can't ).
    I like, love! both of them, they are very nice guys, and very good skaters. I follow Johnny on twitter, not to mention they often perform in Plushy's shows, thus I saw many-many pics and video on them. I'm sure you saw them, too. Of course, I don't know anything, but...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djTOHP1OLUQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twKzEGQ6U8s they are very nice together...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    I like, love! both of them, they are very nice guys, and very good skaters. I follow Johnny on twitter, not to mention they often perform in Plushy's shows, thus I saw many-many pics and video on them. I'm sure you saw them, too. Of course, I don't know anything, but...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djTOHP1OLUQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twKzEGQ6U8s they are very nice together...
    Yes, as Stephane's fan I've seen all of that, and more. It's just more of the same. Stephane and Johnny have known each other almost since they were children, and they always have fun and do things like that whenever they meet in shows. Johnny is happily married now (or at least it seems so), but they still behave the same around each other. So what does it prove?

By the way, there are photos like this, or this, and many more of Stephane flirting, dancing, hugging and so on with women. And what does that prove ?

Anyway, I think you misunderstood me, lala.

Main Offender
    cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    vCash
    Apparently Kerstin Frank and Chris Reed are dating.
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Bruce Lee

vCash
    Are Meryl Davis and Fedor really dating or is that just another of Dave Lease's baseless rumors ?

vCash
    Out of curiousity, Max and Gracie aren't still together are they?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bronwynsings View Post
    Out of curiousity, Max and Gracie aren't still together are they?
    Haven't heard anything since April. Which really, doesn't mean anything.

Awaiting Validation
    vCash
    Are S&S in pairs a couple? They don't seem like it.....so I think not?

Awaiting Validation
    vCash
    Are Charlie and Tannith a couple? Tannith it seems like skater dudes! (Though I guess that is who she is around so you cannot blame her!)

vCash
    S/S are not a couple. Robin has a girlfriend who isn't a skater and I believe Aliona is with their coach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie12 View Post
    Are Charlie and Tannith a couple? Tannith it seems like skater dudes! (Though I guess that is who she is around so you cannot blame her!)
    They have been a couple for a few years now. They are very open about it on Twitter and Charlie often posted pictures. But with the Olympics coming up and Tanith doing commentary she is toning it down a little.

vCash
    Danielle Montalbano and Michal Brezina

Proud Supporter of Israeli Figure Skating!

vCash
    Tot and Yagudin were a couple at least a few years ago, I don't if they were married or not, but I saw pictures of them cooking in their home, going on vacation, and what not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Japanfan View Post
    Tot and Yagudin were a couple at least a few years ago, I don't if they were married or not, but I saw pictures of them cooking in their home, going on vacation, and what not.
    They are married and have a daughter. Lots of pics of them in the skaters' babies thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by campbellka View Post
    I forgot to ask, are Trankov & Volosozhar a couple? They certainly act like it. Man! I can't imagine kissing someone on the lips and just being friends.
    I thought that Tatiana was married to her former partner, Stanislav Morozov (who used to skate with Aliona Savchenko). Am I wrong about that?

vCash
    Don't know if these have already been corrected... but Patrick Chan is with a girl named Tessa (not Virtue) -- see his instagram account. Scott Moir last I heard was with a dental hygienst from London, Ontario (him and Jessica broke up awhile ago) and last I heard Tessa Virtue was with a Canadian Olympic skiier. Tessa and Fedor were over long ago and I thought Meryl was with Fedor now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ceg15 View Post
    Don't know if these have already been corrected... but Patrick Chan is with a girl named Tessa (not Virtue) -- see his instagram account. Scott Moir last I heard was with a dental hygienst from London, Ontario (him and Jessica broke up awhile ago) and last I heard Tessa Virtue was with a Canadian Olympic skiier. Tessa and Fedor were over long ago and I thought Meryl was with Fedor now?
    I thought Meryl and Fedor were together too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ceg15 View Post
    Pchiddy dates his coaches daughter

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516