Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pollyanna View Post
    And I accidentally put down the wrong name of where I went to school and I'm currently working as a technical assistant at DWTS.
    I don't have a school and I am currently not working. I don't have a birthdate that is anywhere close to mine real date. However, I could be tracked through all of my cousins and my kids. In actuality, I think that you can find me and all my details on the 'net through all kinds of databases.

vCash
    Since yesterday I get updates in my feeds of pages that I personally never liked (of artists I don't even know!) but when I went onto this page I get the option "unlike". I changed my password cause I thought somebody hacked my account. What the eff is that????

vCash
    I had four pages in total that I had liked without my knowledge!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Sparrow View Post
    Since yesterday I get updates in my feeds of pages that I personally never liked (of artists I don't even know!) but when I went onto this page I get the option "unlike". I changed my password cause I thought somebody hacked my account. What the eff is that????
    There is an option that you can use to determine if someone has logged in on a different computer or mobile device. I have mine set to email me when that happens. Another new feature is to have a security code set when you get logged in on another device. PM me if you are interested in where those options are located.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numbers123 View Post
    There is an option that you can use to determine if someone has logged in on a different computer or mobile device. I have mine set to email me when that happens. Another new feature is to have a security code set when you get logged in on another device. PM me if you are interested in where those options are located.
    Thanks numbers. I just saw those when I went to change my settings to this secure https page.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123