vCash

Looking for Competitions/Shows to see.

Say,if anyone could please help me and keep track and please let me know about any Competitions/Shows coming up in the Hartford,CT. area. Please post here. I would really appreciate it. Days,Dates,and times needed.

vCash
    Melissa Gregory/Denis Petukhov are organizing a show in Simsbury, CT, on April 8 -- see their thread for more info: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77186

ETA: The figure skating competition of the Nutmeg State Games is scheduled for Saturday, July 23, 2011, at the Newington Arena: http://www.nutmegstategames.org/cont...m?page=fskinfo
    Not sure yet if it will be free admission or if tickets will be needed.
    Last edited by Sylvia; 03-18-2011 at 10:02 PM.

vCash
    I believe that Boston Ice Chips is coming up in a couple of weeks, not sure of the exact dates though. Shen and Zhao are the guest performers. Other notables Senior Skaters: Ross Miner, Marissa Castelli/Simon Schnapir, Gretchen Donlan/Andrew Speroff, Junior - Yasim Siraj. I am sure they have the dates listed on the Skating Club of Boston website.

vCash
    The New England Interclub Council website (www.neicc.org) has a calendar that lists most of the competitions and club shows held in New England. There's also a list of all the member clubs with links to their websites. That's probably the best place to look for local information.
    I'd rather be thought of as absolutely ridiculous than as absolutely boring.