Thread: To MarieM

vCash

To MarieM

I thought your response to my post (see below) might be arrogant and flip, considering the seriousness of the situation. With the latest assessment of the radiation danger by the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, I'm absolutely sure it was arrogant and flip. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/17/wo...uclear.html?hp

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sjs5572
    A Nuclear Physicist, Dr. Lyman, was just interviewed live on CNN. He said that the flooding of the reactor with seawater is most likely a last ditch effort, since such a procedure is not part of any accepted emergency cooling protocol. As such, he believes that there's a good chance that the nuclear fuel casing will eventually be breached.

It is not part of any accepted emergency protocol ???? LOOOOOOOOL.
    IT's pretty much why most new reactors are created NEAR the sea !!! Not only is it part of emergency protocols in France, but also in England and Finland. And most espcially in Japan since those protocols originated from ... JAPAN.

As far as the "crayon combustible" is concerned, there is already a known word out that at least 5 of them are breached. Last time it happened was Daya Bay in China 5 or 6 years ago. The only thing it causes is to the primary circuit, and only because of metals being radiated. It is of no or little concern to anyone but the operators.

Main Offender
    cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    vCash
    uhm...how about a PM?
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Bruce Lee

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    If you've got a response to a thread topic, post in that thread. If it's a personal gripe, take it to PM.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry