Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

vCash
    Ok, it's official. I don't know if I remember a team having such a shitty leg. We should have known it right off with the whole PMA thing and starting in 7th place crap. They are so one of my favorite teams. I hope beyond hope that this isn't the end for them. If they come back from this they deserve to win.

Question: Can Mallory and Gary use their pass if they are U-turned? How does that whole thing work? Would the pass be good for just one task or can they not use it? Does anyone have clarification?
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    Vyxsyn is having an epic meltdown. Why does she keep looking under the paths?

eta: I find Christina more annoying that Ron. Let the man eat!
    I think Christina is a nice person, but I have heard enough "Daddy! Daddy? Daddy. Daddyyyyyyyyy!" to last me a lifetime.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    wearing that damn pack the whole time. I don't get these people not making double-quadruple-quintuple sure that they have their fanny pack at all times. That thing would be bouncing off my boobs at all times just so I knew I had it at all times.
    Well, now that's quite a mental picture...

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    LOL! Between Christina's "Daddy Daddy Daddy" and Luke's "Mom Mom Mom" .... I swear I hear chants of that in my sleep every Sunday night!

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    Well, now that's quite a mental picture...
    At least if I was racing I would know where it was.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    LOL! Between Christina's "Daddy Daddy Daddy" and Luke's "Bob Bob Bob" .... I swear I hear chants of that in my sleep every Sunday night!
    fixed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    fixed

At least BailyeCatts is going to be able to sleep. I was fine with that post until you changed it to "Bob Bob Bob" and now every time I'm going to try and sleep I'm going to laugh hysterically. Thanks.

But yeah, that was totally the crappiest leg ever for Kent & Vyxsin. Somehow I think that they're going to catch up due to an equalizer or something.

vCash
    Beefcake

to the Globes stopping the bus for R&C. Have the feeling it wouldn't have been reciprocated by crabby and hungry though. Ron seems determined to eat his way through China.

K&V are not focused at all. They started out losing their car and just went downhill from there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    eta: I find Christina more annoying that Ron. Let the man eat!
    She did stop for him to get food at the beginning. But, then he kept stopping to eat in the middle of the task when they actually had a shot at winning. He's going to give up a shot at the win in order to have a few tiny fish or some hammered candy? I'd be yelling at him, too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ks1227 View Post
    Ron is even more annoying than usual. I don't know how Christina puts up with him.
    It's like she's racing with a small child: "Get dressed. Pick up your stuff. No, we can't stop to eat right now."

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    As mentioned, that was an epic meltdown by Vyxsyn Good for Kynt for just keeping on task and keeping them moving forward. Of course, he also should have kept track of the fanny pack but at least they realized sooner than later. Crossing fingers that they will somehow - somehow - get ahead. I've never been so happy about a TBC/NEL in the history of the show

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    Why did they keep making an issue of the "required flight" (kept calling it that, and then Kent saying something about not knowing if they would get a penalty). Certainly K&V won't get a penalty for not taking the "required flight" when they flat out missed it because they got lost, and took a LATER flight so did not gain an advantage by not taking the "required flight" ... will they???
    Well, we don't know that, since they haven't checked in yet. But I would expect it to at least be mentioned at the pit stop - especially since we saw Justin mention the possibility of a penalty.

And it's Kynt.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    I agree, the worst leg ever run in TAR. K&V are so lucky that this is a TBC or they'd be blown out of the water.

Xtina is really getting on my nerves, but Ron's a dope for wanting to eat all the time. But Xtina's treatment of him is so disrespectful, even if she is right.

And I have to admit that Gary and Mallory are playing much better this time around, much to my surprise.

vCash
    fixed

You are so bad, but

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHenry14 View Post
    Xtina is really getting on my nerves, but Ron's a dope for wanting to eat all the time. But Xtina's treatment of him is so disrespectful, even if she is right.
    Over the course of their two races, I think Ron has been the disrespectful one. I don't think it's all that disrespectful to tell your father to run the race instead of constantly taking snack breaks in the middle of tasks. You can buy a lot of dim sum with a million dollars. Plus, there are far worse things to say than "Daddy!"

Kynt and Vixsin really deserve to go home, but they're my pick for the week, so I hope they don't.

vCash
    Ron really made my blood boil today. He was so childish that it makes me think that I'd rather have a five year old as my partner than he.

I had a feeling that I was spelling Kynt's name wrong. Oh yeah, and it's actually Vyxsin. (I mean, really? What's with they Ys???)

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by venja View Post
    Oh yeah, and it's actually Vyxsin. (I mean, really? What's with they Ys???)
    Touche proof that anytime you correct something on the internet you're likely to make a similar error

Team Goth is brought to us by the Letter Y, apparently
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Zev does comes across as a jerk, but he has Asperger's IIRC from his and Justin's Season. Considering just how anti social some people w/Asperger's can be, Zev is actually doing pretty well.

OMG what a leg and a half for the Goths. That was beyond a mess and ITA w/Genevieve. Never been so happy to hear Phil tell the Racers they're still racing. Hope they find that fanny pack and their passports, otherwise, they might as well stay at the top of the Mountain and call it a Race.

I was actually yelling at the TV/Christina, "Go ahead and let your Dad eat. That way, you at the least get a Penalty or slowed enough to come in last and you can *both* get off my TV!!" Dear Lord on High...I've got a two year cousin who is better behaved whenever I've been out w/him and his Mom than Ron was tonight. That was just beyond unbelievable. Combine that w/his ramblings and...Yi yi yi!!!

Next week is going to be nail biting!!

vCash
    Another season, another terrible natural disaster at a nation in which TAR just visited and filmed. Countries with coasts and/or volcanic tendencies are gonna stop allowing Amazing Race to stop by.

Ron really does behave like the quintessential 4 year-old ... and Xtina is like his long-time babysitter who's lately been giving serious thought to fast food cashier as a better career option.

Enjoyed the Trotters casually tossing out animal names at the wishing well ... aiming to finally get a hit.

Double U-Turn next week. Gasp, who would Bob & Luke likely u-turn if they're correct and are the first to arrive to that cluebox? If I was first to that box, I'd UT the Trotters or Cowboys ... or perhaps the goths (if the painted ones are still far behind) to buy some more wiggle room just in case I effed up the remainder of the leg myself.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHenry14 View Post
    And I have to admit that Gary and Mallory are playing much better this time around, much to my surprise.
    I'm another Mallory hater, but they really ARE racing well, as much as it pains me to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    Plus, there are far worse things to say than "Daddy!"
    Maybe so, but it sets my teeth on edge when someone over the age of five says it, and she says it constantly.

I think Ron is annoying, too; combined they are very annoying and so will probably win .

Quote Originally Posted by AragornElessar View Post
    Hope they find that fanny pack and their passports, otherwise, they might as well stay at the top of the Mountain and call it a Race.
    I fully expect them to get back to find an attendant holding their fanny pack for them. Another slowdown, but not a drastic one unlike all the other slowdowns in this leg.

Double U-Turn next week. Gasp, who would Bob & Luke likely u-turn if they're correct and are the first to arrive to that cluebox?
    Kisha and Jen . I'm figuring they will U-turn whoever is right behind them. That's what I would do. The cowboys aren't racing all that well this time (and apparently are refusing to talk to the other racers?), the Trotters are erratic, and Kynt and Vyxsin are way back (at least at this point). I'd try to take out whoever is nipping at my heels to give myself a bigger lead.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by venja View Post
    I had a feeling that I was spelling Kynt's name wrong. Oh yeah, and it's actually Vyxsin. (I mean, really? What's with they Ys???)
    Kynt goes by Kent again. He apparently changed it back after his father died.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast