Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

vCash
    Easy and beautifull, like alwayse. They are in good shape. Like her dress.
    But they need to have more personality. But alwayse a pleaser to see beautifull lines and postures

vCash
    Liked P&I, will have to watch it again. First thought is I wish it showed off their chemistry a bit better.

Her dress was nice but why all the pale, washed-out colours on her? I think she needs to wear jewel tones on the ice to show up more.

vCash

vCash
    I loved their FD! Maybe this is going to be their "Je suis malade"

They look in great shape for August and I hope that they will get the 3rd spot for Sochi.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Marta24 View Post
    They look in great shape for August and I hope that they will get the 3rd spot for Sochi.
    I hope so!

vCash
    Sorry double post

vCash
    IMO with their improvements over the past two seasons they now have as good a shot as anyone. Given what happened at worlds, they may even be the favourites for the 3rd spot. Probably a lot will also depend on how they are received by international judges at Nebelhorn and Skate Canada (but I can't see why they wouldn't be well-received, if they can keep their nerves in check when they compete).

vCash
    God, that FD was stunning. I was sitting in the arena holding my breath the entire time. They really cast a spell out there today. It really looks like they've taken a step up technically and artistically. Their edged were to die for, the unison was bang on, they had speed and a ton of flow, and the new lifts are gorgeous! The choreography was intricate without looking cluttered and frantic. If this program looks like this now, I can only imagine what it will look like in January. If they have to fight for an Olympic spot, this is definitely the way to do it.

vCash
    That flew by! Lovely. And I like the music.
    BARK LESS. WAG MORE.

vCash
    Loved it!I actually liked it more than anything I've seen so far including the russian test skates.It's airy and simple and effective and I only wish them to be healthy right now!And fingers crossed!

vCash
    That FD was beatiful. Pratfull, thankyou. To my untrained but appreciative eye, it looks nearly perfect. Love the music and it so suits them........I hope it's their "vehicle" to the Olympics.
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    They just floated across the ice. Absolutely gorgeous. Loved the dress but not the colour.

vCash
    One random thought: As an uber of both Weaver/Poje and Paul/islam, I think both teams could potentially help each other as training mates. IMO Paul/Islam's greatest weakness as a dance team has been their struggle with nerves in competition. That's something with which Weaver/Poje had a major struggle early on in their careers, but which they have largely conquered now. Their experience could be very helpful to Paul/Islam. On the other hand, Weaver/Poje's greatest weakness (IMO) is Kaitlyn's posture and fluidity, although that has greatly improved over the last two seasons. There aren't many better examples to emulate in that respect than Alexandra Paul. So perhaps they can benefit each other (and possibly they already are).

vCash
    Count me among the many who are impressed with P/I's programs. . .
    Fingers crossed that this will be their season when everything "falls into place" and they receive the recognition that they so definitely deserve. They are so talented!
    "Relax? I can't relax! Nor can I yield, relent, or... Only two synonyms? Oh my God, I'm losing my perspicacity! Aaaaa!" (Lisa Simpson)

vCash
    A small selection of free dance pics can be found here: http://danielleearl.zenfolio.com/p312112951
    If you would like to see the edited versions they can be found at Sport-folio.net: http://www.sport-folio.net/en/galler...35871702172424 :-)

Both their short and their free dances are beautiful in person!

recovering Oly-holic
    vCash
    Loved that FD. They have an effortless quality and an ease of movement that's stunning.

vCash
    Here's to hoping that all "falls into place" but that the two of them remain upright and healthy!
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    Here's to hoping that all "falls into place" but that the two of them remain upright and healthy!
    Indeed so! Amen to that.
    "Relax? I can't relax! Nor can I yield, relent, or... Only two synonyms? Oh my God, I'm losing my perspicacity! Aaaaa!" (Lisa Simpson)

vCash
    With Piper & Poirer probably not getting citizenship to even be eligible who are the biggest competition of this pretty team for the 3rd spot or is it only themselves now.

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast