Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

vCash
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater ....Thanksgiving Orphans on Ilsam/Paul Facebook
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clarie View Post
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater ....Thanksgiving Orphans on Ilsam/Paul Facebook
    Adorable!

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3ZMEkG0ACc

Not sure of anyone has seen this, but someone posted a P/I montage on Youtube. It's the first one I've seen, and it's great. Enjoy!!

vCash
    Thanks for all the links!

The Challenge entries, confirming Paul/Islam in senior dance, were released today. Just a week away; the SC site suggests it will be streamed again, so here's hoping!
    Last edited by lavenderblue; 11-28-2012 at 12:08 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan04 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3ZMEkG0ACc

Not sure of anyone has seen this, but someone posted a P/I montage on Youtube. It's the first one I've seen, and it's great. Enjoy!!
    Nice one, thanks. Great looking couple.
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

vCash
    I really enjoyed that montage. Thanks muchly. They are terrific and I hope they get recognized for it some day
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Exquisite. Some things just can't be taught.

vCash

vCash
    Very.

They also made a guest appearance on Weaver & Poje's Twitter:

Twins by accident! #canadianpride #teammates

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lavenderblue View Post
    Very.

They also made a guest appearance on Weaver & Poje's Twitter:

Twins by accident! #canadianpride #teammates
    That's adorable!

Challenge is just around the corner! I believe the SD goes Thursday, and the FD Friday. But, it seems that Skatebuzz has taken a page out of icenetwork's book and is now charging for it's live streaming.

vCash
    I know... Dang them ! I was so looking forward to seeing P/I at Challenge , but I have so many expenses right now , I don't think I can scrape up an extra 20 cents , let alone 20 bucks ...

I'll just have to hope someone puts P/I up on YouTube eventually , or wait for Nationals. Unless the Lotto fairy smiles on me tomorrow..

Never mind that during a few events, the service has cut out before or during the skaters I most wanted to see ...( if I'd paid for that non-coverage ,there would have been something of an explosion here on the west coast. )
    Last edited by Pratfall; 12-05-2012 at 03:07 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratfall View Post
    I know... Dang them ! I was so looking forward to seeing P/I at Challenge , but I have so many expenses right now , I don't think I can scrape up an extra 20 cents , let alone 20 bucks ...

I'll just have to hope someone puts P/I up on YouTube eventually , or wait for Nationals. Unless the Lotto fairy smiles on me tomorrow..

Never mind that during a few events, the service has cut out before or during the skaters I most wanted to see ...( if I'd paid for that non-coverage ,there would have been something of an explosion here on the west coast. )
    Tell me about it. I'm headed to both nationals and worlds this year (I'm a Torontonian, and we hardly ever get events within driving distance of the city so I'm taking advantage), so no can do on the extra $20 for me either. Hopefully their programs find their way onto Youtube eventually. I'd really love to catch a glimpse of how they're coming along before nationals rolls around.

vCash
    Congrats to Alex and Mitch on the short at the Challenge!!. Good luck for the long.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mirage View Post
    Congrats to Alex and Mitch on the short at the Challenge!!. Good luck for the long.
    Looks like they did really well! Good levels on the polka.

http://results.skatecanada.ca/2012-2...gesDetails.pdf

Good luck to them for the FD! If anyone finds pics/videos, please post. I'll be keeping my eyes out.

vCash
    I don't think there will be any video surfacing from the SD -- Skatebuzz's stream went off-air for them and only returned when the next team received their scores. But their marks really are wonderful. Would have been nice to see the skate!

vCash
    G-r-r-r-r !

I got a chance to sign up unexpectedly at the last moment ... and now ,I do feel ripped off. I would have thought that if they were going to charge , Skate Canada would have seen to it that some of the bugs were worked out. Not only did it cut out partway through the Sr. SD warm up , when it did come back, the next couple froze badly for about a third of their program , only to stream at double speed for the next third , at least.

No, P/I aren't in the archive ..nor are any of the few other Sr. couples . Some others who skated in Jr.Dance are missing from the archives as well..but you can play a couple of nice vids of the Zamboni going around ...and around ...

vCash
    Where did you look in the archives? The other senior couples are up there, or were when I looked through earlier. I also found all the juniors, I thought.

vCash
    Well, I'll be delighted if I can find them. Maybe there's another way to get there .... and maybe I looked too early ? Checking...

Yep. The others are certainly there now.( all 3 of them.. ) Maybe I blinked and missed them before .. but I did try a number of times in a row.Could I have blinked every time ?.. ( I guess stranger things have happened )

I'd also been watching for Cyr/Brisebois-Gaudreau and you still can't find them by name , although they placed 6th ..you have to search through a long segment simply labelled 2013 Challenge, or whatever the official title is. Maybe that will be corrected eventually. But it's pretty frustrating right now.

I'm a bit relieved , but generally find the whole set up very glitch prone. I used to like to switch to the Ustream site by clicking on their logo. They offered an intermediate size screen that was good for my equipment ( Full is a bit fuzzy for me)..and they also had a banner scroll at the bottom that really made searches easier after or later in the competition when there's scads of skaters to sort through.

I hope we get to see P/I tomorrow ..Speaking of stranger things , it's is getting to be a too-oft repeated pattern where the top contender in a segment is somehow * whoops ! * not recorded ( or not archived ). I can count at least 3 other occasions in the last year and a half . It's bizarre to say the least.
    Last edited by Pratfall; 12-07-2012 at 08:30 AM.

vCash
    It's particularly bizarre when they have the replay footage from the judging, and I would think in a pinch that at something like Challenge, that footage would be available to skatebuzz.

vCash
    I don't imagine that they're as concerned as that with giving the consumers what they want. We've already paid them as it is.

Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast