Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Justathoughtabl View Post
    Oh, jeez. I don't go into the threads of skaters I don't care for just to make fun of them.

I personally don't like Johnny's current haircut, but with someone who experiments with different looks as much as Johnny, not everything is going to look good. In my opinion, this haircut looks better when it's tousled than when he has bangs.
    I agree. It's too severe combed down. I like the more casual look. If you want to see some hairdo find all the pix of him in his Grand Marshall incarnation. Totally cool. Apparently they played his song from the float and he chatted with people all down the parade line. He's a very sweet guy despite what he says about his little teenaged rebellion years. And tres entertaining!

vCash
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailycaller/...owearmoreheels

To each his own, but I wouldn't want to walk a whole parade route in heels. Would Johnny?

vCash
    Does he not know that suits and tennis shoes are the classic Washington-woman look? Let's have a little respect for tradition, Johnny!

(I'm not kidding. We ride the Metro in tennis shoes and put on our heels -- or flats -- when we get to the office.)
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    His hair looked better the day after Philly, in D.C.:
    http://www1.wireimage.com/GalleryLis...=505380&nbc1=1
    What's with the wifebeater? He's one sweatband away from scarily resembling Richard Simmons
    "Marge, if you're going to get mad at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" - Homer Simpson in the Mr. Plow episode

AYS's snark-sponge
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gkelly View Post

To each his own, but I wouldn't want to walk a whole parade route in heels. Would Johnny?
    Yeah, everyone should wear heels.

Guess what Johnny, some people are different.
    Congratulations 2014 World Ice Dance Champions Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte!!!

vCash
    Oh, jeez. I don't go into the threads of skaters I don't care for just to make fun of them.
    I didn't make fun of him. I said I didn't like his "better" hair. Perhaps you could read what was actually posted instead of seeing things that aren't there.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    I didn't make fun of him. I said I didn't like his "better" hair. Perhaps you could read what was actually posted instead of seeing things that aren't there.
    I wasn't only responding to your post, Overedge. I was reacting to the negativity, again. It seems that once again people are ignoring what he's doing and focusing on petty things. So I figure, if you (or anyone) are ignoring what he's doing and choosing only to say negative things about him, then you're not a fan, and why would you open this thread simply to say negative things about him? But to each his own.

I took his heels remark to be a little bit fun and almost tongue in cheek. He's just having fun with his observations that a lot of women wear flats. But again, that's just my interpretation.

vCash
    I wasn't only responding to your post, Overedge. I was reacting to the negativity, again. It seems that once again people are ignoring what he's doing and focusing on petty things. So I figure, if you (or anyone) are ignoring what he's doing and choosing only to say negative things about him, then you're not a fan, and why would you open this thread simply to say negative things about him?
    Sorry to bust your victimization bubble, but if I (or anyone) am not responding to every single piece of news about his activities, that doesn't mean I (or anyone) am not reading that news, or are "ignoring what he's doing and focusing on petty things".
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    Sorry to bust your victimization bubble, but if I (or anyone) am not responding to every single piece of news about his activities, that doesn't mean I (or anyone) am not reading that news, or are "ignoring what he's doing and focusing on petty things".
    Victimization bubble?
    That's a good one.
    I think you know what I mean. But I've already been down this road. Fool me once...
    I'll drop this matter.

Quadless
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRidge View Post
    Yeah, everyone should wear heels.

Guess what Johnny, some people are different.
    I think you're taking him a bit too seriously.
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

Celebrating Jeremy Abbott's FS at 2014 Worlds...
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VALuvsMKwan View Post
    Because he's a sweet transvestite from Lan-cast-er, Penn-syl-va-ni-a, ah hahhh!
    Damn you, VA - milk droplets all over my monitor now .

Johnny…….dude. You're a good looking man - why would you voluntarily be sporting Moe Howard's hair?

What's next --- Adam Rippon as Larry and Jeremy Abbott (if his hair gets any shorter and lighter) as Curly?

Quadless
    vCash
    Oh cyn.
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gkelly View Post

I don't know but he ran a sprint in Louboutins for charity. Does that count?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    Damn you, VA - milk droplets all over my monitor now .

Johnny…….dude. You're a good looking man - why would you voluntarily be sporting Moe Howard's hair?

What's next --- Adam Rippon as Larry and Jeremy Abbott (if his hair gets any shorter and lighter) as Curly?
    Stooges on Ice. Now that's entertainment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by REO View Post
    Well, if they ever decided something like that…..

vCash
    Don't the Stooges skate with Carol Heiss in "Snow White and the Three Stooges" at some point?

Ah, I thought I remembered them on skates: http://filmic-light.blogspot.com/201...e-stooges.html
    Last edited by FigureSpins; 06-14-2011 at 07:12 AM.

vCash
    I wasn't only responding to your post, Overedge. I was reacting to the negativity, again. It seems that once again people are ignoring what he's doing and focusing on petty things. So I figure, if you (or anyone) are ignoring what he's doing and choosing only to say negative things about him, then you're not a fan, and why would you open this thread simply to say negative things about him? But to each his own.

I took his heels remark to be a little bit fun and almost tongue in cheek. He's just having fun with his observations that a lot of women wear flats. But again, that's just my interpretation.
    OH,are you kidding? anyone who says negative things means they are not fans? ?

if you think one person is flawless,it's ok.but you don't have right to make everyone agree with you.

many people here including overedge are much longer Johnny fans than you,when they defend Johnny here,you may not know Johnny's name yet

some real fans always criticize their idol hard,it doesn't mean they love less,just personal choice.and their critical is hoping idols become better,not like haters.

vCash
    So I figure, if you (or anyone) are ignoring what he's doing and choosing only to say negative things about him, then you're not a fan, and why would you open this thread simply to say negative things about him? But to each his own.

Your ability to "figure" things out is not only off-base, it's nowhere even close to the ballpark. It's outright WRONG. In case you're irretrievably obtuse, here's a little hint: There are many, many members here who read threads actively, but don't post in them. It's called lurking - maybe you've heard of the term?

You come across like some bitter, angry Weir apologist who feels that unless a person actively engages in fangirly/fanboiye behavior or treats Weir like he shits chocolate and roses, said person is not allowed to snark on a ridiculous outfit and hair-don't.

FFS, straight and gay men and women who are fans of Weir's skating, his personality, or both, are at this fashion monstrosity. Grow a thicker fcuking skin and try to develop a sense of humor.

As for Weir? I've no doubt that he cares far less about some Internet snarking about an outfit and hairstyle of his than do his batshit crazy fans. If it were to turn out that he did care, he has no one to blame but himself for 1) drawing this kind of attention (fashion and gossip reporters, photographs, etc.) through his statements, PR events, and clothing, and 2) deciding on this ensemble and wearing it to a public event in which he is speaking in front of a crowd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by REO View Post
    Wasn't that Plushy's long program in Vancouver? Nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk....
    I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    Does he not know that suits and tennis shoes are the classic Washington-woman look?
    Tess from "Working Girl" called from the 1980s and wants her look back.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast