Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

vCash
    Was Johnny fined for not disclosing that injury prior to the 2006 PGF?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    And when did you get the authority to decide who is and isn't a fan?

You can't seriously be saying that Johnny "is the only skater this happens to" on this board. That's plain and simply wrong. If you want nothing but positive posts about him, no matter what he does, there are plenty of fan sites you could spend your time on.
    To your first point, I think that a poster who never has anything positive to say and takes every opportunity to slam kinda gives an inkling that they're not a fan. I don't think that grants authority but it sure is a short leap to that conclusion for any reader of such posts. JMO

To your second point, there are definitely other skaters who get criticized on this board but I don't feel the absolute venom that I do from some posters with regard to Johnny. Obviously I'm not the only one who feels this. Perhaps it's due to the fact that Johnny is more "out there" both aesthetically and just in sharing his life with fans so they have more ammo to criticize him than most of the others. It's just that for every balanced, sane post like FigureSpins' there are a couple of posts that he's a lousy skater, a waste of protoplasm, a buffoon, and could only possibly be appreciated by those in the "shallow end of the gene pool". Almost every thread about Johnny ends up like this and it's always the same accusers and the same defenders with a few innocent bystanders thrown in for good measure.

I had to laugh when your said there are plenty of sites that never criticize him and that it so true. In fact the little monster almost has 100,000 followers on twitter! Most of them tell their members to stay away from this forum because of all the haters but I like a good scrap so I hang in.

vCash
    I think Johnny and Rachael should do pairs. Can you imagine the vitriol from some of the posters on this board?
    I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by REO View Post
    This is my impression also. It seems like some people actually were fans but that he somehow disappointed them or didn't live up to their ideas of what he should be, either as a person or a skater, in their opinion, and that has brought out the attitudes of rancor and disdain. It's interesting actually.

... To criticize in fun is different than denigrating a person ...
    ^^ This.

... there are definitely other skaters who get criticized on this board but I don't feel the absolute venom that I do from some posters with regard to Johnny... It's just that for every balanced, sane post like FigureSpins' there are a couple of posts that he's a lousy skater, a waste of protoplasm, a buffoon, and could only possibly be appreciated by those in the "shallow end of the gene pool". Almost every thread about Johnny ends up like this and it's always the same accusers and the same defenders with a few innocent bystanders thrown in for good measure.

I had to laugh when you said there are plenty of sites that never criticize him and that is so true. In fact the little monster almost has 100,000 followers on twitter! Most of them tell their members to stay away from this forum because of all the haters but I like a good scrap so I hang in.
    Glad you hang in REO ... these FSU playground scraps re Johnny would be so much more boring and tiresome without you. As we know, Johnny needs no defending, but the vitriol and the bullying often gets to the point where it should not go unanswered, as trivial as it tends to get. You always bring sanity and perspective into the fray. Thanks for that.

Thanks to you too Justathoughtabl ... I like your straightforwardness. Some posters seem to live and breathe off being cantankerous just for the heck of it. Taking your words and turning them inside out because they don't like what you said is just one of the ploys. Brave of you too, to stick around here.
    Last edited by aftershocks; 06-17-2011 at 07:07 AM.

4 More Years
    vCash
    To your first point, I think that a poster who never has anything positive to say and takes every opportunity to slam kinda gives an inkling that they're not a fan. I don't think that grants authority but it sure is a short leap to that conclusion for any reader of such posts. JMO

To your second point, there are definitely other skaters who get criticized on this board but I don't feel the absolute venom that I do from some posters with regard to Johnny. Obviously I'm not the only one who feels this. Perhaps it's due to the fact that Johnny is more "out there" both aesthetically and just in sharing his life with fans so they have more ammo to criticize him than most of the others. It's just that for every balanced, sane post like FigureSpins' there are a couple of posts that he's a lousy skater, a waste of protoplasm, a buffoon, and could only possibly be appreciated by those in the "shallow end of the gene pool". Almost every thread about Johnny ends up like this and it's always the same accusers and the same defenders with a few innocent bystanders thrown in for good measure.

I had to laugh when your said there are plenty of sites that never criticize him and that it so true. In fact the little monster almost has 100,000 followers on twitter! Most of them tell their members to stay away from this forum because of all the haters but I like a good scrap so I hang in.
    Bold mine
    you are kidding right? See Lysacek, Evan; Plushenko, Evgeny; Chan, Patrick; Flatt, Rachael; Lipinski, Tara etc,etc,etc,

vCash
    I didn't hear him raise his voice or hand to Peter. He was a little snippy and gestured with his hand but he wasn't aggressive to him physically. Judiz you made it sound like he threatened Petey! lol Now if he'd clocked him, THAT would have been an interesting interview.
    And justifiable too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Justathoughtabl View Post
    Okay, I don't like his hair and I have a few other things that annoy me about him, but I have positive things to say about him as well. What I'm reacting to (perhaps pointlessly) is the fact that every time Johnny gets discussed, there are lots of posts like this:
    Nice hair (sarcastic)
    Nice clothes (sarcastic)
    His skating isn't up to par
    He's a wanna-be z-list celebrity
    He's an obnoxious brat
    I don't find him funny in the slightest
    His book is a joke (even though I didn't read it)
    I think he gives bad interviews
    He needs a better publicist
    What in the heck is he doing NOW?

Which is all well and good if those are people's opinions, but it's weird that there are rarely any positive comments, except among a handful of people. (And this doesn't mean I think he's perfect, but that I think he has some redeeming qualities.) A lot of the people who never have anything--anything--good to say about Johnny claim to be fans of his. It seems more like you're former fans. Very few people on this board seem to take any interest in news about him except to make snarky comments. And it seems that he's the only skater this happens to. So any newbie coming onto the board might come away with the impression that Johnny Weir is an unpopular skater with minimal skating skills. So it's just odd, that's all. You can object to what I'm saying all you want, but it's just my perception.
    But you should know that it's the hypocracy in your posts just pisses people off. It seems that only you, or gushing fans are allowed to criticise Weir in your eyes and frankly, unless yo've spent a long time reading through the archives I don't think you can know very much about the posters here or their thoughts on Johnny since you've only been a member here since Johnny stopped skating in the elligible ranks.

I'm a big fan of Johnny Weir, the skater, I have always loved his skating. I've given him crap on this board for being closeted, I've given him crap for his excuses, for not training enough, his choie of coaches and on and on. But i've gushed about his actual skating, his beautiful lines, poker face, posture, technical jumping skills, poker face, beautiful spin positions, and more. There are lots of good things to say about his skating, but since he's not been doing a great deal of that recently it's hard to come up with that many positives.

If you think this is Johnny specific then you need to remove your blinkers for a minute because the same criticisms are thrown at other skaters who stop skating or reduce their skating schedule and seem to struggle to find another career including Tara Lipinski, Sasha Cohen, Sarah Hughes (despite the fact it was clear she was focusing on education), Oksana Baiul (and she at least was giving it a shot in the the then buoyant professional circuit). THat's just off the top of my head, i'm sure there are many more i could add when i take time to think about it.

The boy changes his hair styles like most people change their underwear. So some days I love it and some days I cringe but it doesn't change how I like him as a person or skater. Some of his outfits are adorable and some make me cringe -ditto. To criticize in fun is different than denigrating a person because he doesn't wear jeans and a t every day. And yes he does it for fun becaause he loves clothes and maybe a little to get a reaction from dull people.
    To be fair though, the pictures that surface of Johnny are all from proper "events" where he's going to dress up for the occasion, he's not likely to turn up to something in jeans and a t-shirt. As men we generally have such a limited choice in fashion that I applaud his attempt to find original things to wear and the balls he has to wear certain outfits. But just like I snark at other celebreties for their red carpet blunders, I'll likely snark at Johnny too for his red carpet blunders! And I still say with the bowl cut fringe he reminds me of the the short guy in the first Shrek film!
    Last edited by antmanb; 06-17-2011 at 09:38 AM.

vCash
    Sure lots of skaters are often trashed on FSU. This fact is often used as a cover and defense for the hate directed toward Johnny.

In any case, OGM Evan Lysacek no longer receives the level of criticism he used to here. In fact, there is an ongoing positive thread celebrating his activities and accomplishments. Fans and non-fans comment there in a generally adoring or respectful way. Any criticism or hint of criticism tends to be minimal. Certainly that thread has never descended into the weird snarky twilight zone of most Johnny threads.

The criticism of Rachael tends to be directed toward her skating. Rarely do posters have negative things to say about her as a person. Those who do have nasty personal things to say are in the minority, and are criticized for their comments. A review of the recent Rachael-related threads demonstrates that fact. Rachael also has fans here that support and defend her, many more than does Johnny, simply because most of Johnny’s fans have been driven away from FSU by the hateful, obnoxious attitudes toward him and them. The other point is that the recent criticisms and threads concerning Rachael have to do with the events at Moscow Worlds and the aftermath, plus the USFS reprimand that just occurred. Those threads would not have continued for this long if they were just about what Rachael wore last season, or about her hairstyle, or her programs, or her prom, or her recent appearance as a Sports Broadcaster contestant.

I haven’t seen any recent threads solely about Tara Lipinski. Of course she is often a target of criticism on FSU, but again, there are no 1000-post threads about Tara that descend into sniping and gratuitous snarking, which of course occurs here re Johnny on a regular basis.

Unlike Johnny, Patrick Chan has more or as many fans as he does critics on FSU. The recent threads criticizing Chan were mainly generated by last season’s judging controversy during the GPF, and by some comments Chan made during pre-Worlds interviews. Again, the level of personal criticism of Chan is not the same here as that directed toward Johnny on a regular basis.

Evgeny, bless his heart and his jumping ability, has generated a lot of criticism here mainly because of his response to coming in second at the 2010 Olympics. The criticism of Plushy seemed to begin after the 2006 Olympics when he received such a high score in the sp. The level of vitriol against Plush has been high and heated on FSU, but still not as snarky, gratuitous and hateful as that directed toward Johnny here on a regular basis.

It is definitely a welcome surprise when there seems to be a time-out on the gratuitous snark in Johnny threads, but then it tends to start up again. Of course not much of it is really about Johnny, it's about the perceptions, misperceptions, views, and hang-ups of his numerous critics, several fans who hang in on FSU and some neutral observers. I'm sure Johnny does have a few more fans here who avoid Johnny threads like the plague.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aftershocks View Post
    In any case, OGM Evan Lysacek no longer receives the level of criticism he used to here. In fact, there is an ongoing positive thread celebrating his activities and accomplishments. Fans and non-fans comment there in a generally adoring or respectful way. Any criticism or hint of criticism tends to be minimal. Certainly that thread has never descended into the weird snarky twilight zone of most Johnny threads.
    I don't venture into Lysacek threads since he neither interests me as a person or as a skater so i wouldn't know about now, but while he was competing there was a loooooooot of vitriol. You may be familiar with judgejudy who likes to stab Evan wherever s/he can!

The criticism of Rachael tends to be directed toward her skating. Rarely do posters have negative things to say about her as a person. Those who do have nasty personal things to say are in the minority, and are criticized for their comments. A review of the recent Rachael-related threads demonstrates that fact. Rachael also has fans here that support and defend her, many more than does Johnny, simply because most of Johnny’s fans have been driven away from FSU by the hateful, obnoxious attitudes toward him and them. The other point is that the recent criticisms and threads concerning Rachael have to do with the events at Moscow Worlds and the aftermath, plus the USFS reprimand that just occurred. Those threads would not have continued for this long if they were just about what Rachael wore last season, or about her hairstyle, or her programs, or her prom, or her recent appearance as a Sports Broadcaster contestant.
    You are not reading the same threads I am reading then because I've waded through Flatt threads where is called fat, ugly, her costume makes her "look like a ham", poor technique, unpolished, trucker driver and on and on. The criticisms of her skating while injured are at the same level as the ones that criticise Johnny for the stunts he pulled when he skated. She gets the same appearence critiques, but in my opinion they're worse because they are about her being unattractive. Most criticisms of Johnny are about his hair and clothes, most of them are head scratching asking why such an attractive guy wears things that make him unattractive.

I haven’t seen any recent threads solely about Tara Lipinski. Of course she is often a target of criticism on FSU, but again, there are no 1000-post threads about Tara that descend into sniping and gratuitous snarking, which of course occurs here re Johnny on a regular basis.
    There was one recently because of an IFS article about her and it prompted all of the usual comments, including new criticisms of yet another revised history about why she stopped skating, the seriousness of her injury, her sursuit of acting etc. Naturally, given that Tara has not skated in the eligible ranks for 13 years, the vitriol has died down, but if you want to try to compare like for like, look at posts from 1999 or 2000 and she is a thousand times the whipping girl that Johnny is at this stage. Comparable in the "who does she think she is trying to be an actress"/she's just a fame whore arguments.

Unlike Johnny, Patrick Chan has more or as many fans as he does critics on FSU. The recent threads criticizing Chan were mainly generated by last season’s judging controversy during the GPF, and by some comments Chan made during pre-Worlds interviews. Again, the level of personal criticism of Chan is not the same here as that directed toward Johnny on a regular basis.
    I call complete BS on this comment. Chan is the perfect example of the skater that has his ubers and his haters. I will happily admit to being a hater based on the constant crap that came out of his mouth, rubbishing opponents, one day lauding one aspect of skating, then the next lauding another once he'd learnt the skill. He made the kind of public errors that Johnny gets called for. This year I have put my "hatred" aside because you know what, he did what i wanted to see - he shut up and let his skating do the talking. He got his head down, learnt new skills and put it all together into a beautiful package and worked his butt off, and more importanly (for me from a personal perspective) toned down his interviews and comments and let his skating do the talking. The reason there is less criticism of Chan this season? There is less to criticise, he shut up and skated.

Evgeny, bless his heart and his jumping ability, has generated a lot of criticism here mainly because of his response to coming in second at the 2010 Olympics. The criticism of Plushy seemed to begin after the 2006 Olympics when he received such a high score in the sp. The level of vitriol against Plush has been high and heated on FSU, but still not as snarky, gratuitous and hateful as that directed toward Johnny here on a regular basis.
    Again I call BS - the level of comments against Plush are exactly the same as those against Johnny, just wade into the "From Russian with Love" thread or the re-instatement thread. Not only are those threads more active, with more people participating there are all the same types of attacks on Plush as their are Johnny.

It is definitely a welcome surprise when there seems to be a time-out on the gratuitous snark in Johnny threads, but then it tends to start up again. Of course not much of it is really about Johnny, it's about the perceptions, misperceptions, views, and hang-ups of his numerous critics, several fans who hang in on FSU and some neutral observers. I'm sure Johnny does have a few more fans here who avoid Johnny threads like the plague.
    To be honest I think it's a simple case that being an uber of a skater (which I say as a card carrying Kwaniac ) means that you are more susceptible to being pricked by the snarks people post about your favourite skater. All of the skaters we have mentioned come under the same type of criticism, you just feel that Johnny has it worse, because you like him that much more than the other skater being criticised, I know this from my own experiences in having much less tolernace for criticisms of Kwan than I do other skaters....they key is to realise it and try not to prickle. I know how hard it is believe me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by antmanb View Post
    But you should know that it's the hypocracy in your posts just pisses people off. It seems that only you, or gushing fans are allowed to criticise Weir in your eyes and frankly, unless yo've spent a long time reading through the archives I don't think you can know very much about the posters here or their thoughts on Johnny since you've only been a member here since Johnny stopped skating in the elligible ranks.

I'm a big fan of Johnny Weir, the skater, I have always loved his skating. I've given him crap on this board for being closeted, I've given him crap for his excuses, for not training enough, his choie of coaches and on and on. But i've gushed about his actual skating, his beautiful lines, poker face, posture, technical jumping skills, poker face, beautiful spin positions, and more. There are lots of good things to say about his skating, but since he's not been doing a great deal of that recently it's hard to come up with that many positives.

If you think this is Johnny specific then you need to remove your blinkers for a minute because the same criticisms are thrown at other skaters who stop skating or reduce their skating schedule and seem to struggle to find another career including Tara Lipinski, Sasha Cohen, Sarah Hughes (despite the fact it was clear she was focusing on education), Oksana Baiul (and she at least was giving it a shot in the the then buoyant professional circuit). THat's just off the top of my head, i'm sure there are many more i could add when i take time to think about it.
    [/size]
    First of all, thank you for your polite, reasoned response. It makes a big difference when the discourse is not so snarky. I should point out that some of the same people who accuse me of thinking Johnny is perfect use my statement about my dislike of his hair as fuel for their argument about who is allowed to criticize. Clearly they recognize that I'm willing to say negative things about Johnny.

If I come off as a hypocrite, then I'm not communicating well. I said that criticism of Johnny is all well and good, but the overall tone is one of snark and mean-spiritedness, and there's very little positive commentary from those people to balance it out. I'm not trying to police comments. I'm just commenting on what I see. It's just weird that it's so overwhelmingly negative and that actual news about Johnny is largely ignored in favor of snark about little details in those articles. But it makes sense that people who would actually be interested in the news have been scared away by the snark. I lurked for months before posting because it just looked like a snakepit.

If this tone is common throughout the board, then I take back what I said about it being exclusive to Johnny. However, from what I HAVE read (particularly the Evan thread in the past few months), it's not true. There is some criticism, but people pay attention to the content of articles and react with either civil discussion (including mature discussion of criticism rather than snark) or gushing praise. In any case, IF the tone is common throughout the board, then that is where this board got its reputation for mean-spiritedness. Again, it's a very weird way to discuss your favorite sport. I can understand occasional snark; it's human nature. But when it starts overtaking the actual discussion, then you're just in bullying territory.

One note: Johnny is skating as much as a non-competing skater with no invitation to Stars on Ice can reasonably expect. He's been doing ice shows regularly in between all his other stuff. Sometimes he looks great on the ice, and sometimes it looks like he could have put a bit more time in at the rink before the show. But based on his Twitter, he goes to the rink a few times a week at least--whenever he's at home. And IMO he never looks like he's let his skills go too much--and numbers like Heartbroken are absolutely stunning.

vCash
    I don't know, I think some people just like to say that FSU is meeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! I think FSU is known for being more snarky and PG-13 than other universal boards. I know I post on different skating boards and my filter is set appropriately for those boards but FSU is a place where I will write unfiltered as people tend to be less sensitive than other boards.

I would say the tone is equal all over the board, but like i said i don't follow any Lysacek threads for reasons I have already mentioned. The only thing that I can hypothesise about the lack of criticism for him now is that he has the OGM. People can slam someone all they want, but their arguments (at least about their skating) get very thin if someone has the hardware to prove their worth. I don't like his skating but what do i really have to say if someone counters my criticism with his gold medal in Vancouver? Sure i can say plushy was unispiring, Dai and Chan both fell. Others are in my mind better skaters but they were not so on that night, case closed. He has also been unctroversial in anything he has done since the Olys, written no tell all book or but himself on the line and open to criticism in the way Johnny has so there is simply less to say about him, full stop. (and he still has a crappy axel ). I imagine the criticism for Johnny would have gone down too if he had won the gold, but, if he did everything post Olympics the same he would still have people slating his clothes and hair (and probably some decisions - see Tara Lipinski!). I also imagine that SOI would not have passe dhim over had he been the OGM so maybe things wouldn't have panned out the same had he won.

I too follow Johnny on twitter and he seems to be at the rink an awful lot....and got us excited with the talk of training quads!

vCash
    Sure lots of skaters are often trashed on FSU.

This, in a nutshell, is the reason I was a lurker here long before I finally decided to register for this site. I refuse to participate in negativity and putting down skaters for various reasons. I will contribute to topics I find interesting and not geared towards bashing anyone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyWarhol View Post
    Was Johnny fined for not disclosing that injury prior to the 2006 PGF?
    His injury happened AT the competition during a fall on a triple axel.

Here's some logic for you: you can't notify someone of something until it actually happens.

vCash
    More Johnny Weir news:
    He's performing at Skate for Hope in Columbus, OH, tomorrow, 6/18. I think he's also teaching some sort of workshop.

One thing that annoys me: He's doing Bad Romance again, according to his Twitter. He did it last year. I know he has a new Edith Piaf number and hope he'll do that too. Even though I like his Gaga stuff, I really love Heartbroken and Piaf and wish he'd do those two. (On the other hand, people have come to expect Gaga from him.)

It's for a good cause, though--cancer research. Can't wait to see the videos.

vCash
    Thanks for voicing your assessments and expressing your points of view antmanb. However, just because Johnny is a huge favorite of mine, and I respect his humanity, does not mean you know for sure that I like this or that skater more or less than another skater who is the target of gratuitous criticism. I like and respect many skaters. It is definitely easy to become caught up in some of the silly arguments and snark that goes on here. Internet conversations can often lead to miscommunication, but it happens here more often because of the no-holds barred way many people have of expressing themselves which I doubt would happen as much in face-to-face conversations.

I speak up for the way I feel about Johnny and I refuse to be bullied or to back down, because I have strong opinions and I’m not afraid of voicing them. I also want to level the playing field just a little in these Johnny threads, and I have no problem turning the crap some people enjoy throwing out back on them. So in these Johnny threads, when I have been accused of insulting posters and wanting posters to think the way I do, it is quite laughable. Some posters here enjoy hit-and-run prickling and snarking for the heck of it, but when they are prickled back with their own stingers they often can’t take the heat.

As I’ve said before, and similar to the sentiments expressed by Justathoughtabl, I view Johnny in all of his complexity as a human being, but I feel no need to constantly voice criticisms of him, because he gets more than enough of that here, much of it baseless and gratuitous. In any case, to each their own perceptions about how much snark various skaters receive. In the end, it doesn’t make much difference because it’s kind of a ridiculous excuse for flaming to claim, “Oh, Johnny gets his fair share and no more than anyone else.” I simply don’t see that, and not just because Johnny is one of my favorite skaters. I love Michelle Kwan too, and there are certainly critics of her here, but they rarely try to tear MK down in a personal way, whereas with Johnny it’s a common sport here. Sometimes the Johnny comments are quite harmless and funny, but more often they’re not.

Once again, when vitriol gets thrown around it’s more reflective of the person spewing it than it is of their target. So, yes, I’ll throw their own vitriol back on posters sometimes, and that’s simply reflective of who I am – someone with strong opinions, who is not claiming to be right about everything, but who refuses to back down against bullying and gratuitous snarking. I don’t expect everyone to agree with me, and sometimes I learn a lot from other posters even when I don’t agree with everything they say, but that only occurs when there is civil and engaging discourse, as on occasion happens in some threads.

Thank you, paskatefan. I admire posters like you who are able to stay above the fray and who come here to celebrate skaters and share their love of skating. ETA: Many of us here can learn a lot from your example.
    Last edited by aftershocks; 06-17-2011 at 09:27 PM.

Watch me move
    vCash
    So in these Johnny threads, when I have been accused of insulting posters and wanting posters to think the way I do, it is quite laughable.
    Oh, so calling people who criticize him "a shallow spectrum of the gene pool" was a compliment? Thanks for clearing that up!!

And if you truly are interested in "leveling the playing field", calling differing opinions "hate", "vitriol", "gratuitous criticism", "snarking", and "bullying" is not really an effective way to go about it.
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

vCash
    Oh, so calling people who criticize him "a shallow spectrum of the gene pool" was a compliment? Thanks for clearing that up!!

And if you truly are interested in "leveling the playing field", calling differing opinions "hate", "vitriol", "gratuitous criticism", "snarking", and "bullying" is not really an effective way to go about it.
    Um, that was me, not aftershocks, and I wasn't referring to people who criticize Johnny. I was quoting (see the little marks?) a person who crabs about Johnny's recent endeavors in pop culture which s/he ALWAYS says, ad nauseum, can only be enjoyed by those "in the shallow end of the gene pool".

You get your little knickers in such a knot about things that you forget who you're quoting and in what context!

As for calling certain opinions hate and vitriol and snark. They are sometimes. Like antmanb I usually stay out of Lysacek threads because as a Johnny uber my opinions would always be suspect as mere sour grapes and besides the man is about as interesting as a doorknob. (snarksnark) There's a difference between snark and hate JMO. Look at how you reacted when you thought the gene pool remark was directed toward you. So then should we not feel the same when it was actually directed toward Johnny's fans? We are Johnny's fans.

Watch me move
    vCash
    Um, that was me, not aftershocks,
    Um, no, it wasn't:
    http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...1&postcount=34
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

Wandering Goy
    vCash
    Well, does this mean that REO and aftershocks are the same poster? Did that person get confused as to which "personality" made the "gene pool" comment?
    "Skating fans are not a patient bunch." Dragonlady

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VALuvsMKwan View Post
    Well, does this mean that REO and aftershocks are the same poster? Did that person get confused as to which "personality" made the "gene pool" comment?
    I think REO was referring to this post of his where he quoted the gene pool comment made by someone else.
    http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...&postcount=282

Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast