Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    Because if they told the truth, they'd get a lot fewer dates.
    Well to me nothing screams "exit signs" more than "oh I didn't tell you, I'm not actually working right now, I'm daytrading." He should have told me that like, before he took me out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite View Post
    This is the same guy you posted on a couple years ago isn;t it?

He was a user then IIRC, and he's a user now.

Forget about him, move on with your life, find another best friend to hug and hold hands and stay up late with.

Or make up with him and go through this again in another year or two.
    I also remember reading about this "friendship" some time ago, and was thinking the same exact thing!!! Please focus your time and attention on your other (healthy) friendships. And do go on that Match.com date if you are so inclined - good luck with that!!!
    "Marge, if you're going to get mad at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" - Homer Simpson in the Mr. Plow episode

vCash
    Idk but what do people find better, match or eharmony? I've only tried match.

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by canbelto View Post
    Idk but what do people find better, match or eharmony? I've only tried match.
    I met my bf off Plenty of Fish, mostly because that was free and I didn't feel the need to pay to meet people.

It's all about being able to read the other person when they're chatting with you, at any rate. You have to do that even when you're on a paid dating website. I've only met guys off of free dating websites, and never had a bad experience, despite my bf being the only one that worked out even remotely. Then again I think I'm very good at weeding out the creeps at the chat level...

vCash
    There are so many I don;t even know where to start. What are the free ones? Zoosk, Plenty of Fish, what else?
    It's not like I've met many princes on match.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123