Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    She can't be too sick to death of them; they are in almost every interview she does. If she's sick of them, she's got enough clout to ban those types of questions from any interview.
    Also, if she really hated being constantly reminded of her super-famous ex, she could afford to pull a Greta Garbo and retire.

But as for Joan, could it also have to do with Rivers hating Chelsea Handler, and Handler being a BFF to Aniston. Meh, who cares?

vCash
    I agree Jen is boring as far as movie stars go but I like her. Hanging out with the drama queens wouldn't be for me but I could see hanging out with Jen. And I'd bet Jen can snark with the best of them if you got her going on FSU.
    Figure skating is hard.

vCash
    High-5 to Joan in regards to Jennifer Aniston. And, I don't think she could ever carry a movie alone. She needs a box-office costar or a cast of many for anyone to be interested in her boring movies.

In regards to who looks better...IMO Jolie by far (even with the flock of kids, smelly husband, and her humanitarian works).

The "NICE" Admin
    vCash
    The recent Aniston bashing surprises me. Didn't Rupert Everett(?) diss her recently?

What's ups with it?

Although I don't care about her much, why now? I think she's decent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manleywoman View Post
    I like Jen, but she never reinvents herself. Even her hair has been the same for about 15 years.
    She and her hair have a lot to answer for, imo. She made the "long, straight hair with center part" look fashionable and as a result, way too many wear it long past the time when they should opt for a shorter style. Yes, Sharon Case (a.k.a. Sharon Newman on The Young And The Restless), I'm talking about you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deltask8er View Post
    Also, if she really hated being constantly reminded of her super-famous ex, she could afford to pull a Greta Garbo and retire.
    She vants to make meeediocre films.
    But as for Joan, could it also have to do with Rivers hating Chelsea Handler, and Handler being a BFF to Aniston. Meh, who cares?
    Why does Joan hate Chelsea? I used to like Chelsea, but she's been really, really getting on my nerves lately. She and Jen should be friends - Aniston can't act and Handler can't tell jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by duane View Post
    In regards to who looks better...IMO Jolie by far (even with the flock of kids, smelly husband, and her humanitarian works).
    Honestly IMO? Neither. Jolie has a more interesting face, but she has never had a great body. Look at her nude scenes in Gia; trust me, she was decidedly NOT built like Gia Carangi!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatemommy View Post
    If I did 5 hours of yoga a day, had a chef, driver, cook, trainer, I'd look like that too. But I don't cuz I can't...oh and i need a stylist and hairdresser!
    "In no way do I think I stopped commanding a spotlight. I think I travel with one." -- Johnny Weir

vCash
    Why does Joan hate Chelsea? I used to like Chelsea, but she's been really, really getting on my nerves lately. She and Jen should be friends - Aniston can't act and Handler can't tell jokes.
    Maybe they are too similar to like each other.

AP: Late night is still a man's world.

Rivers: There's one girl, Chelsea Handler, but she's not funny. I think there are too many late-night shows.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_250689.html

PS: Recently Joan Rivers took a shot at you and said that you weren’t funny. Do you regard her as a pioneer for female comedians, or are you a Joan Rivers hater?

CH: I really don’t think a lot about Joan Rivers. I know she called me to [ask if I would] do her [Comedy Central] roast and I said no because I didn’t feel like it, so maybe she was mad about that. I don’t really know. But she looks great!
    http://tvsnark.wordpress.com/2009/12...ler-interview/

vCash
    I completely agree with Joan. I don't get the Jenn A love. She's bland.
    "“My bronze feels like gold,” said the bronze medalist Carolina Kostner

Crashing Nancy Kerrigan's float in the Disney Parade
    vCash
    I find her to be the dullest actress out there. Rachel was probably my least favorite character on Friends(and I wasn't crazy about that show to begin with) and I never understood what the fuss was over (other than that hairstyle from 1995 or so )

vCash
    Honestly IMO? Neither. Jolie has a more interesting face, but she has never had a great body.
    Funny, but I don't have any idea of what either of their bodies look like! I definitely think Jolie has the better face. I find nothing interesting or unique about Aniston's face.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PRlady View Post
    She's the good girl who lost the guy to the bad girl. (Yeah, Angie, despite all that do-gooding and children-adopting, you're the bad girl.) I'm too young to remember but I'll bet Debbie Reynolds got the same good-girl bump when her husband left her for Liz Taylor.
    Yes, but Debbie had talent...
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

vCash
    I like Jennifer Anniston but in her movies,she has pretty much played the same person just a different name in a different movie.I think she needs to re-invent herself and do something different.If she really has any talent in acting outside of comedy...prove it.

I find some of Joan's comments on Fashion Police funny.The plastic surgery...not so much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrushka View Post
    .If she really has any talent in acting outside of comedy...prove it.

I find some of Joan's comments on Fashion Police funny.The plastic surgery...not so much.
    Well, she's already said that she much prefers to do comedy, probably because she knows her limits as an actress. I don't see why she needs to "prove" herself in dramas if she doesn't want to or why doing dramas are better barometer for talent, which is so subjective. Someone once said pulling off good comedy is harder than pulling off good drama. That said, jennifer should just start with focusing on good comedy before diving into drama.

Tina Fey is a goddess (and obviously infinitely more talented), but you're not going to see her doing anything other than comedy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane View Post
    Funny, but I don't have any idea of what either of their bodies look like! I definitely think Jolie has the better face. I find nothing interesting or unique about Aniston's face.
    Her hairstyles go a long way in covering up her shortcomings.

Duck Hunter
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I've always liked Jennifer Aniston, she seems really nice and quite down to earth. I haven't cared for her movies but they are the type of movie I can turn on while sitting on the couch on a rainy Sunday. Even if I catch the movie 30 minutes in I wont miss much and can just enjoy the rest.
    This is why I like her too. I don't mind her movies.. I thought Office Space was quite humorous, but I guess that wasn't really "her" movie. I guess she's like most of the Friends crew and does better in an ensemble cast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixflamezzz View Post
    Tina Fey is a goddess (and obviously infinitely more talented), but you're not going to see her doing anything other than comedy.
    You never know. It depends on how ambitious she is about her acting career. Will Ferrel had some success stepping out of his familiar funny man role. Even Adam Sandler had garnered good reviews when he attempted more serious fares.

---

I don't even know why what Joan Rivers say should have much of an impact on anyone anyway. Her modus operandi is to knock celebrities down in the name of "comedy". A lot of people find her brand of mean spirited humor to be "stupid". I'm sure Aniston is not losing any sleep over it.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    But Joan is an authority on boring. Melissa is also freaky dull.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    I am not a fan of chick flicks, so I can't tell a good Jennifer Aniston movie from a bad one. They're all the same to me.

I'm with the poster upthread who says Brad Pitt needs a shower and a shave. He's supposed to be an A-list movie star, not the bass player for some 1990s grunge band. Dirty is not sexy. Not that kind of dirty anyhow.

As for Ms. Jolie, I liked her better ten years ago when she was batsht crazy. But some people are REALLY into this Jolie vs. Aniston thing. I don't know how many years it has been-- at least 5, judging by the age of the eldest biological Jolie-Pitt offspring-- but some Aniston fans are definitely not over it. You'd think Angelina Jolie had run off with these fans' own husbands, the way they were carrying on.

BTW, I caught the end of this horrific reality show on TLC where parents throw their kids outlandishly expensive birthday parties. The featured child on this particular episode was a screaming little spoiled brat named Aniston. Then I remembered seeing a different but equally unlikable spoiled brat named Aniston on "Toddlers and Tiaras." (My nieces made me watch that show.) Has this become a trendy name or is it just a coincidence that there were two kids named Aniston on two different TLC reality shows?

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    I don't suppose those brats real names are Anistonopolous like Jennifer's is
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast